G/N hotrod project

You must have missed the FE3X Cutlass, aka, darth vader car.

I did alot of research before I did this conversion and I think that the Grand National is a much better looking car IMHO than the FE3X. This Grand national "clone" is going to be very very different.

ODD GNX

Yes :biggrin:

I don't know how you guys pass smog with all of your mods :confused:

Nice looking car you got there

We simply slip the guy a 50.00 dollar bill ;)

Really It's not that hard to get stuff passed around my neck of the words. Now it's a different story living in areas like Dallas or Houston where they do sniffer check. Although you can find places that do imspections around there with out sniffer machines. Either that or take a road trip to some small town that only does visual checks.

You can also get a home built title and lic a car that way. It cost a little coin but I've seen a street legal 7 second car running around here because of it :eek:

MiseryQ said:
Did this Cutlass start out as a diesel? :)

Hmmm...Not bad for your first post/reply.

Hmmm...Not bad for your first post/reply.
I've been browsing the suspension section for quite awhile.
The diesel thing totaly slipped my mind. samandw over at Oldspower deserves the credit for reminding me.

The Beast is Done !!!!!

How y'all are doing this evening?

:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC00092.jpg
    DSC00092.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 2,228
  • DSC00088.jpg
    DSC00088.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 2,214
  • DSC00100.jpg
    DSC00100.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 2,260
  • DSC00089.jpg
    DSC00089.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 2,605
Insane...those rear wheels are awesome. Makes me feel inadequate with the 325/50s I'm going to use this summer. Take a better side shot of the car so we can see the wheels, all the pix are front/rear angle.

MORE PIX PLEASE!!! side shots, engine shots, whatever you got...THAT THING LOOKS AWESOME - are you sure it used to be a cutlass?!?!:eek: :biggrin:

That thing looks awesome.

I still haven't seen why you chose the Cutlass?

And how did you get the regal quarter window to fit properly with the cutlass body.... did you have to cut the roof off a regal?

Duramax Diesel Power

Diesel Power :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC00023.jpg
    DSC00023.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 2,278
Diesel Power :biggrin:

HAHA - THAT IS AWESOME!!!! i love seeing different stuff. definately take more Pix!!! you got an Allison Tranny to back that beast up? LOVE IT... now i see why you chose a Diesel Cutlass to hack up. Great Job!!! any times yet?:D :eek:

HAHA - THAT IS AWESOME!!!! i love seeing different stuff. definately take more Pix!!! you got an Allison Tranny to back that beast up? LOVE IT... now i see why you chose a Diesel Cutlass to hack up. Great Job!!! any times yet?:D :eek:

Thanks

I got a 4l85E and no times yet