funny thread

DORKS

What a bunch of A-holes. Some were pissed off 'cause they had been denied warranty claims.

[SIGH]

Some people amaze me. I would bet that the guy in that thread, in addition to trying to rip off the dealer, would be the first person to bitch and moan about how much new cars and insurance cost. I guess stealing is OK, as long as you're stealing from a big corporation.

I'm going to go turn my boost down. Those guys make it sound like 18 psi is the end of civilisation as we know it.

In 4 years when they are ALL out of warranty (And $7K on used car lots), I'm guessing posts like this will be the norm rather than the exception.

If you read later in the thread, some guy reported him to the Seattle dealership planning on fixing the car. They cancelled his warranty claim. Doesnt that just suck.:p

They sure did make alot of assumptions that his mods caused the engine failure. It may have, but what if his fuel pump was going bad and caused him to run lean? What if something came loose and dropped into the engine and took out a valve or two. What if the boost controller was inaccurate and he was running less boost than he thought. That poor fellow will never know the truth now because the dealership will not cover it even if it was warrantable. Those guys are viscous. On one hand I would have not advertised the whole deal on then net, but on the other I would catch that rat by the tail.

HA! HA!

He was pissed! :p

I have a friend who is a regional Subaru rep here in the southeast & he often has stories of similar situations with WRX owners.

Originally posted by menace848
If you read later in the thread, some guy reported him to the Seattle dealership planning on fixing the car. They cancelled his warranty claim. Doesnt that just suck.:p

That happened to a subaru guy too, he was bitching on a board noone would honor the warranty on his WRX when he was telling the boards about how he cranked the helll out of the boost.. And Subaru has a deler network warranty computer, so everywhere he went he got denied!! hahahahaha

EDIT: my bad this is the same thread!!! this is old i saw this back in february when it happend!!

YOU GUYS ARE ALL ****IN ASSHOLES!!!! I CAN"T BELEIVE YOUR ****! WHY THE **** WOULD YOU BE SUCH AN ASSHOLE TO REPORT THIS! YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSE TO HELP OUT AND BE ON MY SIDE, NOT **** ME OVER! **** ALL OF YOU! **** ALL OF YOU! **** ALL OF YOU! I AM GETTIN RID OF THIS PEICE OF **** CAR, AND NEVER BUYIN A SUBARU AGAIN!

muHAHAHA

stupid ass

This kid is so stupid about **** he needs to learn before he burns lol all i have to say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA:D :p

I gotta go get a 'unichip'! I was going to turn my boost up to 20# at the track next weekend, but now I know better. Whew! :eek:

air bags

Damn black you got bags on your buick too lol i thought i was the only one lol. It make the car better, the ride is the **** compared to coils. what's your bag setup? i am running eight solenoids 3/8 lines one pump and a standard tank. It gets up quick and down alot quicker lol. and nine switches as to have complete control over my air

Your fellow bagged buick man
-Chris

Re: air bags

Originally posted by turbobuick4life
Damn black you got bags on your buick too lol i thought i was the only one lol. It make the car better, the ride is the **** compared to coils. what's your bag setup? i am running eight solenoids 3/8 lines one pump and a standard tank. It gets up quick and down alot quicker lol. and nine switches as to have complete control over my air

Your fellow bagged buick man
-Chris

Are you being serious? Just had to ask.

Equalizer 442,

I don't know how much time you spend combing the other forums to find this stuff, but that was hilarious.

He got TURNED IN!! I would seriously like to know if Subaru did file fraud charges against him.

I guess there's a good side to our cars no longer being under warranty.

I like what the one person said.."You raced a Honda and won, but I bet the Honda is still driving around!" :p

Originally posted by equalizer442
prime example as to why ricers should never graduate to turbo cars

http://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=9739&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Yea, was stupid on his part, but what do you think happened back in 86 trying to get TRs to run?? Same story...and I bet at the time all the Mustang and Chevy guys were laughin their assess off everytime someone blew up a turbo Buick...using NOS?? C'mon..no one knew **** back then. LOTS of blown up motors. Today it's pretty common to have an 11 sec ride..back then 12 and 13 was FAST on OLD SCHOOL crap that was cutting edge back then. 30 degrees timing?? SURE!!!

Seriously, the WRX is a fast fun car. There are already some impressive times being run. If they have the cult following that the TR has now in say 5 yrs...which they appear to be on their way towards...look out. An 11 sec ride that you can put into at 1G....

Even today w/ALL of this info on the web..there are lots of Newbs that get a Buick and blow it up in a month.