Full Throttle Speed - Please Read

thanks everyone for the outpouring of support, I have got pm's, phone calls and emails as well. It has been comforting to my family and I. I spent the last 30 hours at her bed side but I am sad to say she lost her battle with cancer last night. I am getting ready to spend time with my uncle now and be at his side, it appears he will be joining her soon. They should be together
Mike Licht

sorry to here that Mike, I'm at a lose for words. the big c gets so many.

I feel for you .......

Your Aunt and Uncle are special people. It's great that you're involved with them in their time of need . I'm sure they're greatful for your love and care. God be with you.

Mike,

I am so sorry for your loss.
Like you said soon the will be together.

Wow Mike...nice words on a tough subject.

Lots of love is obvious...

Best wishes.

Bob

Mike, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts prayers are with you and your family at this time. Hang in there Mike.

Prasad

So sorry for your loss Mike. You have all our prayers with you. If you need anything.....

From My daughters My Space, she posted this last night:

Diane and Jim Golden

She was a tribute to women.

He was a Pro Athlete.

Together they were a true Notebook love story.

Lived together. Stayed together. Left together.

Attachments

• scan0002.jpe
    scan0002.jpe
    44.6 KB · Views: 333
Thanks again everyone, Yesterday was my aunts funeral and that morning just before my uncle passed away. So I am setting up another funeral today. We will be back full force Monday to start cleaning up the loose ends at the office, there is quite a few. Hell week is almost over
Mike