Full Throttle Sinks to a new Low with AMC

Little6pack

Man those cars are BUTT UGLY & SLOW.

The one thing they did was a shakedown run to figure bracket racing.
otherwise I ZZZZZZZZlept through the show till the end.

I only caught the tail end. I commend them for doing a show w/ two of the ugliest cars ever made.

Later,

Steve.

A friend of mine has a 10 second Gremlin. Until it was recently painted, it was funny seeing a white and primered POS pick up the front end and run down the track to a high 10.

When the twin boobs were talking about the AMCs they mention only 90hp. Isn't that what Hondas have? I didn't even want watch after that. A saw them ripping off a 1 bbl carb and they were going to put a 4bbl on? Gee, do you think it will be over carberated? I turned it off when I saw that.

the thing I don't get is winner takes all! if it was me I would loose purposly, I couldn't immagine having the upside down fish bowl in my drive.

That's about what the AMC straight 6 was rated at in the mid 70s.
Figure mabey 80 to the wheels. A 6 auto Pacer did 0-60 in about 17 seconds.

At their peak in the 80's, the car 258/6 had 100 net HP and 200 lb ft of Torque. The Jeep 258 had a little more, but not much.

Most REAL AMC people think the Pacer is an abomination.

AMC's halmark was you could go to a junkyard and buy a part off a 1970 Hornet and it would bolt onto you 1988 Eagle. The Pacer is the exact opposite of this. Nothing on it fits any other AMC.

The Pacer was the Pontiac Aztek of it's era.:D I actually had a friend who put a 6-71 supercharged small block Chevy in one. Yeah, he was a bit warped to say the least. Believe he still has the car and has since moved to Idaho.

Is that the only place they'd let him live?