Forget Racing this car on the street..

That is a serious car but the little 79 LX mustang in the other lane will really get your attention! :)

That vid has been around for awhile. Supposedly the road had been sprayed with VHT and prepped well. I can't believe the DUMMY's standing around watching:eek:

That vid has been around for awhile. Supposedly the road had been sprayed with VHT and prepped well. I can't believe the DUMMY's standing around watching:eek:

Never underestimate the supidity of the general puplic. Those of us that have been around race tracks for years know that it is not a matter of if something will go wrong but when. Of course Darwin will eventually sort it out.

That car was totaled in a recent wreck at a track out east, seen the vid somewhere, but I cannot find it now:mad:

wow for the first clip and holy $hit for the second clip.where was that car from? did the guy survive?i saw a dragster go airborne @220 mph once and it looked really bad but the guy walked away no problem but the dragster didn't look to good

that first clip.....Holy Smack!!! That was a incredible launch! Thats me in the other car yelling, "HEY I'M NOT READY YET!!! :p

I hate seeing this. I mean what a lanch!!!! And thats way I want a cage. If you go fast, do yourself the favor and do it safe. Family and cause your going to beable to go fast agian.