for sale 87 Blue T 529+ rwhp grandpa's toy

19,865 views on this thread, and my baby is back home. :biggrin: Thanks Carmello!!! You are the man!:cool:

-Nick

I will give you a call in the morning.

grandpas toy

Well, Grandpas toy is back in the market as the previous owner (Nick) was unable to complete the deal due to personal reason and hoping that come April it's still available. So, for those who missed out this is your chance to own a real nice sleeper:biggrin:

grandpas toy

Grandpas toy just had a new alignment and 2 new front tires runs and tracks perfect, I'm also thinking of installing a GNX style wheels (TTAs) but then again it will be no longer a sleeper what do you think?:D The buyer can also keep the original wheels with brand new tires.

Grandpas toy

TTT, no GNX style wheels for this car she will stay as true of a sleeper she is
be sold or not:D

I had the pleasure of driving Grandpa's toy on Sunday. It was exactly as described. In fact in looks better in person than in the pictures. Thank you 2swoosh!

Yea, I will. As I d*** well please. Nothing I hate more than when someone calls me kid.
:mad:
Nix

He's just Kidding! lol. Dreaming's free. Maybe that's why it hasn't sold yet. Maybe a bit too high? Nice car but tough sell in this market.

He's just Kidding! lol. Dreaming's free. Maybe that's why it hasn't sold yet. Maybe a bit too high? Nice car but tough sell in this market.

Being called Kid to me is like Marty Mcfly being called chicken. The way it was worded also sounded kind of offensive. I apologize for my hotheadedness.

Nix

$12k !!! Come on McFly !!!! Whats wrong with Steve's Limited T for $7500 ??? :p Before I sold it for $12K I'd use it as a winter beater :biggrin:

ok ok ok .. workin on a GN today .. guess I have to get away from the computer !! be back @ lunchtime :p