nice 87 GN roller for sale

2swoosh

aka BURNRBR
my crankshaft broke in my staged car and i'm workin on a deal to get a new toy so instead of rebuilding i'm offering my previous car as a complete roller for $15,000 firm. I can e-mail you pictures as i'm not good in posting photos.
It's an 87 GN, no rust,turbo 400 (reverse valve body) with transbrake,linelock,tranny fan,Quicksilver shifter,Ford 9",all polys, HR suspension with swaybar, moser axles with 35 spline, heat treated long studs,notched, Baer front brakes, stock tank, two intank fuel pumps (Bosch) fuel system can support over a 1,000 horsepower,Konis adjustable shocks, H&R springs, working A/C & heat, removable cage including rear cross bar with swingouts, Corbeau sports seats, 6 gauges and shift lights (6 RPM limiters included), Be Cool alum radiator with dual fans, paint is 9 out of 10 and no dings, interior is 8 out of 10, moulded GNX flares (not tacked on) working power antenna, V4 huge FMIC, Innovative electronic boost controller, etc... just put your motor in either a stocker or staged and you are ready to go. This car was built to be driven in the street but can also be driven to the track and run 9s. If the deal i'm workin on goes through then i will sell my 76 turbo, F.A.S.T sfi, 96 lbs injectors, ported BG intake,possible Champion heads, T&D rockers, ATR headers and 31/2 SS downpipe, Alky system with dual nozzle, and many more small quality parts. If my current deals falls through then i'll either go for another staged motor or a well built stock block. You can also send me an e-mail to pogi1234@comcast.net