Ol Gray back up for sale..'87 Turbo T

Slo86GN

The Nightstalker
Family issues have forced me to list my Turbo T for sale. Car was just recently fired off and driven for the first time in a year....motor isn't even broken in yet. On the short test drive I took her on, all I can say is she is one mean, fast, good riding car now. Unfortunately, she needs to find a new home so I can help out the family. I know I'm going to take a huge loss, plus I will miss the ol girl, but priorities change. If she sells, will pick up another one some day and build it up.

1987 Buick Regal Turbo T hardtop.....code 15U Gray...WO2 blackout trim. Body is fairly straight and rust free. 174K miles on the chassis, but was owned by older lady, so wasn't abused. Original GA delivered car...have the original window sticker, bill of sale, owners manuals, receipts for work done over the years, maintenance records, etc. Body is in very good condition other than a few dings/small dents. Interior is in good condition, just sun faded from years of southern sunshine. Headliner is showing no signs of sagging, just needs a little cleaning. Car was originally a non G80 car, but at some point the original owner replaced the 8.5" with a 7.5" from a regular Regal. I bought the complete G80 rear out of an 87 GN, so it now has the correct 8.5" rear under it, with some improvements. Car rides very nice and tight, with no squeaks/rattles since replacing all body bushings and installing the bracing. She was built with the intentions of running 11's on pump gas, then turn the wick up to go 10's in race trim. She does need some odds/ends finished.....wire in the tach, shift lite, rpm signal box; do some minor touch up underhood, install the external fuel pressure gauge. Otherwise, she is ready to go.

Factory 109 block
.030 over with forged Speed Pro pistons
Total Seal plasma rings
polished beam stock rods
polished crank
billet main caps
ARP main studs
balanced rotating assembly

Valvetrain:
Full Throttle XR-1 roller cam 206/210 .515/.515 110 l/s
double roller timing chain
DLS adjustable cam stop for proper preload adjustment
Comp Roller lifters
Chrome Moly .080 wall pushrods for iron heads
Comp beehive springs set
Comp Retainers and +.050 locks
Harland Sharp shaft mount 1.6 roller rockers

Induction:
GT6152S turbo by Limit Engineering (4" inlet, 2.5" outlet)
PTE front mount w/3" pipes
8445 iron heads ported by Coupe Performance in Covington, GA
ARP head studs
ARP SS intake bolts
lower intake port matched by Coupe Perf
welded egr port
egr tower machined out
MPE sheet metal plenum
Accufab 65mm throttle body
60# Motron injectors
Turbo Tweak 93 street chip
Accufab adj fuel regulator
4" powdercoated alum MAF pipe
LS1 MAF w/Translator

Suspension:
Comp Engineering 3 way adjustable shocks front and rear
G-body Parts tubular upper A-arms
braided brake lines
upper ball joints
Metco billet LCA's
Metco driveshaft loop
Rear seat brace kit
All new body bushings, including the GNX bushing

Transmission:
Pat's 10"/3200 lockup convertor
PTS billet stator shaft
PTS Extreme shift kit
PTS ring kit for pump
10 vane pump
external HD trans cooler with braided lines from factory hard lines to cooler
Brute Force HD u-joints in driveshaft

Rear-end:
factory G80 posi rear from 87 GN
GM posi rebuild kit
Moser 28 spline axles w/hardened studs
S10 wheel cylinders
all new brake parts (drums, shoes)
Bearings, seals all new
TA Performance style braced rear diff cover
welded axle tubes
braided brake line

Interior/gauges:
Auto Meter Pro Comp Ultralite
boost
fuel pressure
oil pressure
water temp
Auto Meter carbon fiber 3 5/8" tach w/hidden mount
Auto Meter mini shift lite
Auto Meter rpm activation module hidden in center console
Scanmaster 2 on column

Miscellaneous:
THDP
Hooker 2 1/2" catback
Walbro 340 intank w/Casper's hotwire kit
new p/s pump
recored stock radiator
Casper's dual relay fan harness
Spal dual fans
Champion Racing Heads billet a/c delete bracket
air to air oil cooler w/custom made hoses
new OEM trans cooler lines

I added up the receipts last week and I'm over $15K into the car, just in parts...dang gray money pit..lol. If interested, shoot me an email at Slo86GN@yahoo.com or Slo86GN@gmail.com . Pics can be found at Lonnie's 87 T-type . Car is located in SE Georgia. Asking $12,500 with all the spare parts, odds/ends I have. Thanks for looking and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Telstars3.JPG

Engine18.JPG

Looks like I may have a deal on both cars. I'll hate to see the ol gray Buick go away, but learned a lot of lessons from her for the next time around.

SOLD.......She's at her new home along with the TTA. I'll be back in the Buick family one of these days when things get back to normal around home. :D