for sale 87 Blue T 529+ rwhp grandpa's toy

2swoosh

aka BURNRBR
beautiful car and in excellent condition with zero rust check it here theautostorenj.com
will come with all documentations including dyno sheets and so on...
The 529 rwhp was before it was upgraded to a bigger injectors, new TT chip, new tranny with billets, tubular arm susp, Bilsteins and all polys, Mosers with heat treated long studs, etc.. last run in ATCO (last fall) 11.40 with 17 lbs of boost on foot brake! Excellent DD and heartbreaker on the street.
Asking $16,900 and be impressive in the street or the track when you beat high dollar sports cars:D BTW, no trades please, thank you.

Very nice car!!

Attachments

• used-1987-buick-regal-ttype-8861-5069161-24-400.jpg
    used-1987-buick-regal-ttype-8861-5069161-24-400.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 10,716
;)

Attachments

• used-1987-buick-regal-ttype-8861-5069161-22-400.jpg
    used-1987-buick-regal-ttype-8861-5069161-22-400.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 10,701
  • used-1987-buick-regal-ttype-8861-5069161-11-400.jpg
    used-1987-buick-regal-ttype-8861-5069161-11-400.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 10,682
  • used-1987-buick-regal-ttype-8861-5069161-49-400.jpg
    used-1987-buick-regal-ttype-8861-5069161-49-400.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 10,647
beautiful car and in excellent condition with zero rust check it here theautostorenj.com
will come with all documentations including dyno sheets and so on...
The 529 rwhp was before it was upgraded to a bigger injectors, new TT chip, new tranny with billets, tubular arm susp, Bilsteins and all polys, Mosers with heat treated long studs, etc.. last run in ATCO (last fall) 11.40 with 17 lbs of boost on foot brake! Excellent DD and heartbreaker on the street.
Asking $16,900 and be impressive in the street or the track when you beat high dollar sports cars:D BTW, no trades please, thank you.

Sorry to hear that your tta was jacked. I am looking for a turbo 86/87 Buick . I have 2 GN one for play and one for uptown , but I want a colum shift bench seat sleeper. Good luck with the sell let me know if u see a 5000 to 8000 $ turbo Buick such as this

What kind of Mods have you done to the enigne internally, I doubt that at those HP Levels it will hold up for very long if its all bone stock. :(

kdk of Fla. built
champion irons,arp studs, 9441 gaskets
forged pistons, stock crank, stock rods
champion ported stock intake ,
62mm tb/ ported upper
comp cams 206/206 roller , hardened rocker shafts
pte te45A(66m)
real terry houston 3.5 DP w/test dump
was a FL car so it had to have AC and run cool so no FMIC but ..
tony dequick (CAS) V4R (24row).. the biggest stock location i/c ever built has been 9s (not built from stockers)
huge becool alum radiator w/ ramcharcharger dual fans
smc alky dual nozzle (round bottle)

converter is a precision vig multidisc.. 3200
trans was done by century .. just redone by Michaels Auto with some billet parts
Powder Coated Valve Covers, kirban breathers
ATR SS Pitbull Exhaust
160 thermostat
Kirban Performance Fuel pressure Gauge
MAF Translator Plus V6.2 with LS1 MAF
Tinman 4" CAI
Powdercoated intake pipes
HR Parts Lower control arms
ATR Sway bar
Hotwired Fuel pump
Walbro 255hp pump
New Drums, kirban shoes and S-10 Wheel cylinders
Brake system completely bled with new fluid.
AC Converted to R134a
SCANMASTER 2.1
New Spark Plugs.
Dyno Sheets from KDK showing 529RWP

Interior,
NEW GM Full Body Bushing kit with the GNX bushings and new bolts
New GM Lower Door Seals
New GM Rail Seals
New GM Window Belt Seals
New GM Sill plates
New GM trunk seal
New GM Turn Signals
New GM Corner Lights
New Gm Chrome Headlight Bezels
New GM bumper fillers in front
NEW ABS plastic rear bumper fillers
New GM front and rear bumper cushions
Kirban Performance, Ash Tray switch plate for Line lock
Kirban Performance Window Rattel kit, each door has been done.
Boost Gauge with A Pillar Pod.
Kirban console gauge pod with VDO water and oil
Digital dash car.

Front Suspension
Complete front end rebuild with MOOG componets from GYRHEAD
Gbody parts upper tublar arms.

just done
bilsteins
eibach springs

Car was repainted at a cost of over 3000.00

87-t

BTW, forgot to mention that the Atco run was on pump gas and alky at 17 lbs so 10's won't be impossible with c-16 and maybe 22 lbs:biggrin:

whoever buys this car won't be dissapointed guaranteed.

87 blue t

goin over the receipts and found some more pertinent good stuff:D
tranny overhauled by Michael's of NJ 856-753-0035 on 06-09
206/206 billet hydraulic roller cam
steel mains cap, forged pistons
GN1 Champions ported to match 62 mm throrrle body bore plenum
heavy duty rocker arms shafts
titanium retainers, federal mogul main bearings and rod bearings
poly urethane engine and tranny mounts
and so on... i have seen at least over $11k in mods from one owner and more from the other owner:eek:

very well done car for the money, this will not last long based on the pms i received, please no trade as indicated before, thank you.

What kind of Mods have you done to the enigne internally, I doubt that at those HP Levels it will hold up for very long if its all bone stock. :(

Pacecarta's Gn ran for probably 600 or so 10 sec(Mid) passes and trapped 125-129 on a bone stock shortblock.A bunch of those passes came when the car was mine.

If you cannot tune...your motor will not last too long at any power level.

Also..To anyone wants any info or has any questions about this T..You can contact me through pm...I have owned this car Twice before and know it very well.

Good luck on the sale Carmello that is one bad a$$ car and sould sell quick someone will be getting a sweet car with this one. Wish i had the cash i would be all over it.

This car also has 60# injectors and TT chip as well now. I installed them right before I sold it to carmello. This car is as nice as it gets. Good luck with the sale. Someone is going to be very happy! I know I was.

-Nick

87 blue t

This car also has 60# injectors and TT chip as well now. I installed them right before I sold it to carmello. This car is as nice as it gets. Good luck with the sale. Someone is going to be very happy! I know I was.

-Nick

nice to hear from you Nick did you tie the knot yet?;)
or saving more $$$$$$$?:D

87 blue t

i'll give this ad at least 10 days and if no takers the car will get an extra pump and keep it:D

May 9th is the big day. Still saving money. As much as I wish you luck on the sale I have to admit, Im hoping you keep it so I can buy it back from you one day.

-Nick

I'm pretty sure this is the car I still kick myself in the ass for not buying about 3 years ago. It was in Florida at the time and I think Shawn ended up buying it. I liked it so much I had to search out a twin to it and ended up buying it (mine has blue interior though - I would prefer to have the gray, it looks alot better). Mine still needs paint and is only a high 11 sec car after all Ive done to it, but I saved $5K on the purchase price :rolleyes: (wife said no).

Good luck, one of the nicest T's around for sure!!!