for sale 87 Blue T 529+ rwhp grandpa's toy

grandpas...

She's not goin nowhere and patiently waiting for the right buyer.

Perfect fast street/strip car with no issues:biggrin:

She's not goin nowhere and patiently waiting for the right buyer.

Perfect fast street/strip car with no issues:biggrin:

K wtf is going on with this "so called" sleeper/Grandpa's car.
Been following this from the start,,,,,,was sold then not,,,,,sold again,,,,fell through......WTF......YA takin the dudes deposits?? Then kill'n.
IF this is what it says.....should have been long gone by now.

grandpas toy

Been following this from the start,,,,,,was sold then not,,,,,sold again,,,,fell through......WTF......YA takin the dudes deposits?? Then kill'n.

Yup, almost been sold many times and actually sold at least twice but always short at the end, maybe the price? For $16k? it's cheap for what it is.
I've got the GNX style wheels but waiting for the tires.

The last time it was out it laid down 11.2s @ 17-18 lbs on mixed pump/race gas and got booted out of the track:frown: and i have no time to drive it on the street so it will sit for a while, if the time comes that i don't have any other rides then i will drive her everyday:biggrin:

"Window Licker " :biggrin: "Dreamers" "Wanna bee's with NO $$$" :p One of these days someone THAT HAS THE $$$ will show up an it will be a done deal !!

Crap man, that has got to be one hell of a deal. Would cost you double at least to build something like that up here.....damn.

grandpas...

Well, after almost 2 years Grandpas toy went bye bye last Saturday:(
the Autostore sold it for $2k more for what i was asking from this board, i know that i have some fellow board members pm'd me to hold on to the car as they're getting the mullah together but i can't refuse this deal thanks for everyone who contributed to this thread.

I have 2 GNs to be posted for sale in a week or so both with mileage in the 70ks a stocker and a modded one.