for sale 87 Blue T 529+ rwhp grandpa's toy

$12k !!! Come on McFly !!!! Whats wrong with Steve's Limited T for $7500 ??? :p Before I sold it for $12K I'd use it as a winter beater :biggrin:

He sold it! Miguel bought it lol. I was too slow. But now I am kind of glad because I can afford a nicer GN that I want :).

He sold it! Miguel bought it lol. I was too slow. But now I am kind of glad because I can afford a nicer GN that I want :).

Zack, You will find one sooner or later that fits your taste..
My old man limited is not you.

Get one with more speedo parts. You will love it.

I was checking my DYNO sheet it was 320HP at rear wheels. You want at least 400 for a fast car.

Still have my car suppose to do the deal this weekend.

Grandpas toy (87 Blue T) is back on the market.

After so many months of hibernation the car is back on the market with the following stuff done to it; new front tires,brake pads, oil change, plugs and wires and Cometics head gaskets. Took it to Atco Raceway today to attend the Buick/Ford event and she ran 11.256 @ 116.61 with 1.559 60' @ 18 lbs on mixed 103 and pump gas (12 gallons 93 octane and 6 gal 103 race fuel).

Price is $16k, this is a very reasonable price for what the car can do and its condition.

Can someone resurrect the old thread? and maybe some photos during the head gasket change.

Any interested party can either pm or send offers to gauditec@yahoo.com

Very nice car!!! Why don't you advertise it as "Parts for Sale & FREE Turbo T with purchase!"

GLWS!

I can't believe a car I want so much can't find a home.

Yeah i hear ya on that!!!! right buyer hasta have the right amount of cash!!! I saw this badboy run yesterday at the Buick/Ford event!!! I can vouch for how clean the car is!! GLWS melo!!

carmello wanted the car to be able to run to its potential and i dont have confidence in the felpro 9441s in the 10s so..
now has new .060 tall cometic gaskets from jack cotton sprayed wth copper tec
, arp studs (85ftlbs)
new felpro 96033 valley pan intake gasket
rollers cam with comps roller lifters ,
rockers are stock with the thicker shafts
heads are champion irons (engraved on outside visible just below valvecover)
intake is champ stock ported (engraved on underside) build date 2/07

the car has more in it and wasnt even tried to push it , boost was only 18 and stays steady , at 17psi taking out of the hole easy it runs easy 11.5s

the original dyno numbers were due to the old 55lb injectors being maxed out ..it now has 65 mototrons

grandpas...

78k and change. No more than 500 miles since i bought it over 2 years ago:biggrin:

grandpas....

I will install a GNX style wheels on grandpa next week and see how it looks
This toy almost went to Texas this week:biggrin:
I'll post some photos with the new wheels next time but the original wheels with tires will go with the car too.

TTT

Undoubtedly on e of the best T's around. If the car is around next summer I will have the cash.