for sale 87 Blue T 529+ rwhp grandpa's toy

Grandpa's toy

Nice T
Love the bump back up in price... I should try that.
At least you're not losing half what you put in.... like me.

The tire kickers and window shoppers must make up 99% of people here.

How many cars have actually sold in last 6 months? Oh forget it.....

I'm actually flexible on the price unless i went ahead and did the brake upgrades (Aeromotive or Baer) it will be a nice upgrade to the car since it makes that power on pump gas (529+ rwhp on pump gas) it's like driving a
ZR-1 with lousy brakes i will make that upgrade if i really decided to keep the car for myself. Yes, the economy is horrible but these cars don't depreciate anymore it will be the same price 5 years from now::biggrin: it is just finding the right buyer that knows what this car is all about. Lots of folks want to buy fast TRs but don't want to pay the right amount and usually ended up buyin the wrong car with lots of issues:D and ended up spending more money trying to make it fast:biggrin: not even close to the one i'm sellin that's why i always invite a potential buyer to look and drive the car and if they do they always want to buy the car on the spot but no $$$$$$.

hey swoosh, If going fast is what you love,I have a trade for you ......
I would make a deal today for any one of your buicks, just make an offer.

Vette pictures by thelegendTim - Photobucket

632 dynoed 1190 hp all MOTOR has 2 stage fogger(300 each)never sprayed yet !!
everything new,9g in chassis,13g in freashin motor, 5g power glide,$1600 pro system carb(1600cfm !!)
,msd best digital box 1g !
I have 40 thousand in receipts

car runs 860's on motor (with car set up for spray) was built for spray so should go 770's easy !!!!!!
was looking to get 35g for it,but todays economy nobodys spending !

bLUE t

hey swoosh, If going fast is what you love,I have a trade for you ......
I would make a deal today for any one of your buicks, just make an offer.

Vette pictures by thelegendTim - Photobucket

632 dynoed 1190 hp all MOTOR has 2 stage fogger(300 each)never sprayed yet !!
everything new,9g in chassis,13g in freashin motor, 5g power glide,$1600 pro system carb(1600cfm !!)
,msd best digital box 1g !
I have 40 thousand in receipts

car runs 860's on motor (with car set up for spray) was built for spray so should go 770's easy !!!!!!
was looking to get 35g for it,but todays economy nobodys spending !

:eek: see pm and thanks for the offer

87 Blue T (Grandpa's toy)

left the car to the body shop this mornin the passenger rocker panel area rust issue will be fixed and will be ready next Wednesday the body man said the issue is too small to be bothered but i want it to be fixed so i don't have to worry about it in the future:biggrin: will try to post a walk around video when done.

2swoosh, what did you ever do with that GN that had the cage in it by Lonnie Diers? The ones that the kids broke into and stole the gauges and broke the glass?

2swoosh, what did you ever do with that GN that had the cage in it by Lonnie Diers? The ones that the kids broke into and stole the gauges and broke the glass?

put back to 99% stocker and sold to a newbie from princeton, NJ he has a nice foundation to go fast (frame notch,polys bushings,adjustable Konis,and a really nice hidden removable cage). The car turned out to be a really nice driver.

87 Blue T Grandpa's toy

a walk around video was done yesterday and i'm waiting for the guy to post it.

Is this car at the Auto Store on Haddonfield road and available to view?

Thanks,
Mike

blue t

it was at the autostore but i took it home for a while and i live in Cherry Hill let me know if u want to test drive:D

it was at the autostore but i took it home for a while and i live in Cherry Hill let me know if u want to test drive:D

Should a took a sound clip..Maybe showing it starting and idling.. Seems to have helped other sellers!!!

grandpas toy

Should a took a sound clip..Maybe showing it starting and idling.. Seems to have helped other sellers!!!

my nephew tried his best to do the video but missed a lot of important shots but i will shoot another one maybe longer and more detailed with sounds if the car will still be here this weekend:biggrin:

grandpas toy

Don't forget about me!!:biggrin:
c ya this weekend..

she's ready for you Ken and i'll let you drive her to the max but beware if u love your license :biggrin: It will make your trip from Buffalo to Cherry Hill, NJ worthy.

grandpas toy

Grandpas toy will be in Englishtown, Raceway Park 9/5/10 (Sunday) to participate in Musclepalooza so anyone closer and would like to check the car out meet me there you might get a pass.

this time i will open the exhaust and fill her up with sweet 116 and turn the boost up 18-20 lbs or maybe more see if we can dip into the high 10s:biggrin:

grandpas toy

Grandpas toy will be in Englishtown, Raceway Park 9/5/10 (Sunday) to participate in Musclepalooza so anyone closer and would like to check the car out meet me there you might get a pass.

this time i will open the exhaust and fill her up with sweet 116 and turn the boost up 18-20 lbs or maybe more see if we can dip into the high 10s:biggrin:

uh oh, i forgot it doesn't have a cage:mad: