Fontana

Brent, i was thinking our relationship had moved to the next level,.

Nordy I just like you as a friend, I don't think I'm ready for that type of commitment. But! I here the Men's restroom at the Minnesota airport is very user friendly for a guy like yourself. :biggrin:

Nordy I just like you as a friend, I don't think I'm ready for that type of commitment. But! I here the Men's restroom at the Minnesota airport is very user friendly for a guy like yourself. :biggrin:

thanks Brent.. but i'm not a catcher or a pitcher like yourself, i was just talking about JOKING AROUND on threads like this :confused: ..

Mike!!!!!!!!!!

your not going WCN?????
wow, wish your were going,
need some cali cars to run good!
don't you wanna see brent run in the 9's
see scott run in the 8's
see me run ha ha ha lol lol your right, I don't run!

I know you were joking so was I don't get all BUTT HURT!

LOL no problem Brent
frech55.gif

your not going WCN?????
see scott run in the 8's

i wish man.. the weekend before, will be a 4 day trip.. i have to drive 1000 miles round trip to Tuson for that PINKS run.. there is no way i could pull off thanksgiving weekend too :(. i know everyone will get there personnal bests out there that weekend, and TONS of videos and photos will be taken.. Cruz, i hope you get a full run in and MORE, i really want to see all that time you have put into that car pay off for you :D .. i know i will be getting calls..

your not going WCN?????
see scott run in the 8's

I'm pretty upset about this too Lee! :frown:

Mike, if you run at the WCN that will give your hand that much "more" time to heal. Right? Ok let's make good choices Mike. :D Your not running PINKS the week before! :p

I'm pretty upset about this too Lee! :frown:

Mike, if you run at the WCN that will give your hand that much "more" time to heal. Right? Ok let's make good choices Mike. :D Your not running PINKS the week before! :p

thanks guys, i didn't know it effected everyone like this that i'm going to miss the event..

the PINKS event was really fun and you have the chance to win 10K. the WCN you have the chance to break your sh*t, thats about it. well, maybe if your lucky win a couple bucks..

i know that if i run at the WCN, "everyone" would be happy, but i would push it so hard that something would break.. last year i ran 15 to 16 night runs and on sat i ran 10 or more and the rocker shaft broke.. at least at PINKS i will get 6 to 7 amazing runs on a well prep track,and come home in one piece. thats good for me :)

Some people prefer fame over friends....:tongue:

Lee - Got your PM. It should work fine with the 1.01 exhaust housing.

man, you guys are starting to make me feel bad :frown: .. but you know what, if i win the 10K i'll full up both you guys (brent and scott) car and truck with some 87 gas.. i wouldn't be able to afford filling them up with 116 :p

man, you guys are starting to make me feel bad :frown: .. but you know what, if i win the 10K i'll full up both you guys (brent and scott) car and truck with some 87 gas.. i wouldn't be able to afford filling them up with 116 :p

Who uses 116? Brent and I use the "good" stuff.:eek:

How about If you do win PINKS you give us a shout out on TV. "Like"

Non of this would have been possible if it weren't for Scott & Brent they were the brains of my whole operation!!! I mean NON OF THIS WOULD OF HAPPNED!!!!! THANKS Scott and Brent Your The Best!!!!! You also need to be crying while saying this too. :biggrin:

If you don't say that then you owe us both a tank full of VP Import. :biggrin:

Aren't I a Conniver.:p