Fontana

"hows the wife"

:D LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS FUNNY !!!!!!!!!!:D

She'd kick his fanny in reality !:tongue:

LOL

blackeye-wii.jpg

Brent, your way too much!!

Mike sorry about the hand, I have had that happen for me too, it sucks.

That sucks Mike. See it doesn't pay to get mad at fixed objects. ;)

Did you already by your ticket? I think I might have the car ready by then but not sure. There's a 75% chance that the car will be ready. Thats why I haven't bought one. How about this I'll give you $50 for it. lol :biggrin:

Sorry Brent, only cars that run can go to this event.. plus they credited my account today...

Sorry Brent, only cars that run can go to this event.. plus they credited my account today...

Oh! :frown: Thanks for lookin out Mike ;) I would have looked really stupid out there with a car that didn't have a motor. I can't thank you enough. :rolleyes:

Oh! :frown: Thanks for lookin out Mike ;) I would have looked really stupid out there with a car that didn't have a motor. I can't thank you enough. :rolleyes:

i also forgot, that the car has to back up their statements printed on the License tag too :eek: .. i know, i know SOON...

i also forgot, that the car has to back up their statements printed on the License tag too :eek: .. i know, i know SOON...

That is very true. ;)

Damn SCE's gaskets "should" be here tomorrow. I'm so pissed at them Fawk! 5weeks
Hogan Fuel Rails are here.
Custom JAZ Fuel Cell should be here tomorrow.
Weldon Pump DB2025 should be here Fri.
etc.etc,etc,

That is very true. ;)

Damn SCE's gaskets "should" be here tomorrow. I'm so pissed at them Fawk! 5weeks
Hogan Fuel Rails are here.
Custom JAZ Fuel Cell should be here tomorrow.
Weldon Pump DB2025 should be here Fri.
etc.etc,etc,

WOW can't call it a "stocker" street car anymore with a fuel cell LOL..

you better run 9.40's with that motor :smile:

WOW can't call it a "stocker" street car anymore with a fuel cell LOL..

you better run 9.40's with that motor :smile:

Nope 9.80's-9.70's that's all W/ AC Cruz & ECM. ;) I won't be taking Nordy's "title" this time. I'm just doing the fuel system once for the future build up. ;) Once I make a couple 9sec passes with the car the whole motor & turbo might be up for sale after AZ Nat's. :cool:

Nope 9.80's-9.70's that's all W/ AC Cruz & ECM. ;) I won't be taking Nordy's "title" this time. I'm just doing the fuel system once for the future build up. ;) Once I make a couple 9sec passes with the car the whole motor & turbo might be up for sale after AZ Nat's. :cool:

sure, that stroker will do more then 9.70's.. did you ever get a data logger (direct scan) or are you going to fly by the seat of the pants feel again..

NO V8 man :( :( :( ..

sure, that stroker will do more then 9.70's.. did you ever get a data logger (direct scan) or are you going to fly by the seat of the pants feel again..

NO V8 man :( :( :( ..

It's not a stroker Nordy. It's a 20 over stock stroke motor. Come on over and take a look at it when Lou and I are assembling it.

As far as the data logger, I'm gonna go with an XFI but not right a way. So to answer your question no the new Turbo Tweak chip will be doing all the work. along with looking at all of this crap like usual. :frown:

DSC01545.jpg

It's not a stroker Nordy. It's a 20 over stock stroke motor. Come on over and take a look at it when Lou and I are assembling it.

As far as the data logger, I'm gonna go with an XFI but not right a way. So to answer your question no the new Turbo Tweak chip will be doing all the work. along with looking at all of this crap like usual. :frown:

DSC01545.jpg

O righty :rolleyes: .. see ya at the track.. Well, not really, i'm not racing at WCN..

was a stock stroke??

Probably not.
My point is this, Yes I do need an engine management system "XFI" to gain maybe 2 more tenths but the ECU that I have will do just fine as long as I keep my eye's glued on all that crap up on the dash. :tongue: LOL

my turbo is being shipped out today under warrenty :).. i should have it back before this event and that Import race :).. if not, Pete has been very nice to stated he would let me run his 70gtq into the mid 9's....
Nordy! I thought your sh#t doesnt ever break?

Nordy! I thought your sh#t doesnt ever break?

was it the motor.. NOPE.. a headgasket.. NOPE.. just a turbo that's being fixed under warrenty $$$ free (even Precision couldn't believe it broke, i guess 30psi+ takes its toll on the shaft) it will back on the car next week..

was it the motor.. NOPE.. a headgasket.. NOPE.. just a turbo that's being fixed under warrenty $$$ free (even Precision couldn't believe it broke, i guess 30psi+ takes its toll on the shaft) it will back on the car next week..
Broken hand YEP, Broken turbo YEP,There is a pattern of you being punished by God for being a braggard & picking on underboost especially right after his birthday. Some friend!

Broken hand YEP, Broken turbo YEP,There is a pattern of you being punished by God for being a braggard & picking on underboost especially right after his birthday. Some friend!

LOL.. keep using your voodoo doll.. i guess it's starting to work.. NOT :)

Brent's OK, he's 30 now, he's a big boy :p ...