Fontana

Reginald West

Anyone other than Jeff and myself going to make the alternative motoring event at Fontana on the 26th of Oct?

REG

Alternative Motoring rents the track for the day.The first 100 guys who sign up for $100 get to race all day.You can get as many runs as you want at one of these events.

REG

I take it this is a Thurs or Fri afternoon-evening event again? If so, I will be there.

I take it this is a Thurs or Fri afternoon-evening event again? If so, I will be there.

Gary,
It is on Friday Oct.26. Gates open at 8:00AM and racing starts at 9:00AM and goes until 5:30PM.
Jeff
alternativemotoring.com

just signed up.. i'm not going to play with my race setup anymore.. i'm going to start playing with 91 and alky, i'm hoping for 10 flats after all day playing :). see you guys out there ...

Gary,
It is on Friday Oct.26. Gates open at 8:00AM and racing starts at 9:00AM and goes until 5:30PM. Jeff alternativemotoring.com
--------------------------
Thanks, Jeff, sounds like a good excuse to take a day off of work. Sounds like they are not about to put up the lights out there. There again, maybe they feel that there is just not enough business to install lighting to run at nighttime.

my turbo is being shipped out today under warrenty :).. i should have it back before this event and that Import race :).. if not, Pete has been very nice to stated he would let me run his 70gtq into the mid 9's....

my turbo is being shipped out today under warrenty :).. i should have it back before this event and that Import race :).. if not, Pete has been very nice to stated he would let me run his 70gtq into the mid 9's....

What happened to it?

What happened to it?

while driving my car on the street down the coast to get some dinner with the wife, she started smoking big time.. got home and pulled the turbo off and the exhaust side was all wet.. it didn't even have 20 passes on it, i guess it doesn't like 33psi.. We will see when i get it back with the new set-up :) how it handles that boost levels..

not going to be able to make the track rental with the car.. i will try to show up to watch.. just found out that i need surgery on my hand ASAP.. it's set up for next week, due to work travel this week.. i'll be in a cast for 4 to 6 weeks :(

not going to be able to make the track rental with the car.. i will try to show up to watch.. just found out that i need surgery on my hand ASAP.. it's set up for next week, due to work travel this week.. i'll be in a cast for 4 to 6 weeks :(

That sucks Mike. See it doesn't pay to get mad at fixed objects. ;)

Did you already by your ticket? I think I might have the car ready by then but not sure. There's a 75% chance that the car will be ready. Thats why I haven't bought one. How about this I'll give you $50 for it. lol :biggrin:

How's the wife's black eye?:biggrin: ;)

How's the wife's black eye?:biggrin: ;)

LOL

blackeye-wii.jpg