flush mounted quarter windows

Here we go again....ill subscribe and make some popcorn....cant wait to see how this turns out.

WOW!! you have 4 posts and just decided to jump on my thread with this.

My comment was meant to inspire, and challenge. You took it as a personal attack, and then questioned my experience. Too bad....but with no updates, no pictures, no pricing, and a dead thread....yeah my popcorn is now stale.

The man stepped up to try and help.

He hasn’t asked for a dime from anyone.

Preserve your popcorn.

D

The man stepped up to try and help.

He hasn’t asked for a dime from anyone.

Preserve your popcorn.

D
How do you preserve stale popcorn? Where did I say anything about money?? If this is what it takes to bring this thread back to life, and get someone's creative juices flowing..then so be it . Anything else?

My comment was meant to inspire, and challenge. You took it as a personal attack, and then questioned my experience. Too bad....but with no updates, no pictures, no pricing, and a dead thread....yeah my popcorn is now stale.
Really! The phrase "here we go again..." was meant to inspire and challenge me? How else would you have taken it? It's almost like this, here we go again..... another guy adding words to a thread that doesn't contribute to it, but it'll make some popcorn and see how it turns out.

Here we go again....ill subscribe and make some popcorn....cant wait to see how this turns out.
Yes, the mods and admin do keep an eye out for issues and if you're not interested in purchasing something that the OP is trying to make, keep your comments to yourself. It doesn't sound like encouragement in any way, shape, or form, so munch your popcorn and if things go south, then say what you want.

I totally dig this thread. No, seriously. It's this kind of person, who's willing to take the risk. To try something new, and make the Buick world a better place, that should be encouraged. Chance. Don't be discouraged. During the many hundreds of hours I spent crafting my first bumper filler prototypes, I never told anyone what I was doing. I will admit that I almost gave up about three times and took the whole thing out to the dumpster. Looking back, I'm glad I didn't.
You should have no conflict with any other vendors, because this product doesn't exist. In fact, they will most likely be lined up and want to sell your product.;) Take your time. Have fun with this project. When you feel you have something solid to post up, only then do it. Don't let people pressure or discourage you. I'll bet that you have more people in your corner than you realize. In fact; If you pull this thing off, I'd be honored to be your first nut huger. :D

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

Agreed. Keep up the good work. Without the likes of people like yourself and Mike, there would be no innovation for these cars. I'm definitely still down to purchase and excited to see what becomes of this.

Could someone get me pictures and measurements of the frit on the backside of the quarter glass?