flush mounted quarter windows

CHANCE

No longer a Buick guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, I'm looking at picking up the torch so to speak on doing the flush mounted windows, but I need to get with admin on becoming a vendor on here. But just to give you guys a heads up if become a vendor and buying bulk sets of windows to prep them cost to much I'll drop the idea. I'm a soldier living on very limited funds, but I'm going to see if I can do this just so that I can make enough to get me a set.

OK, here's an update I can get the ones that are stamped Optic Armor right now, and if I order ones that are not stamped its a 3 week wait time.

Is there a price difference and can you get a pic of how big the logo is?

Thanks

Price? I can't remember how much. Do you have PICS of them?
I can't talk price I'm not a vendor yet, but it's going to be the same price that they where before. As for pictures I just pick this idea up less then 24 hours ago so your going to have to wait. And I curious why you would use the word "PICS" in all caps

I can't talk price I'm not a vendor yet, but it's going to be the same price that they where before. As for pictures I just pick this idea up less then 24 hours ago so your going to have to wait. And I curious why you would use the word "PICS" in all caps

I don't remember the price that's why I asked. And that's how I spell it

The price that I'm going to at least start at is in the other thread.

"New thread started
Let this one die"
So let it die.
Maybe copy and paste some of the info over onto this thread??
Because since I'm not a vendor yet I can't post prices. And I don't need to use that a$$holes pictures either.
When I said let that thread die, I meant stop posting questions in that thread to me, not to be lazy and stop searching it to answer your own questions.

Because since I'm not a vendor yet I can't post prices. And I don't need to use that a$$holes pictures either.
When I said let that thread die, I meant stop posting questions in that thread to me, not to be lazy and stop searching it to answer your own questions.
Good start.

Im still pissed off about that whole thing.... Im in for a set when you have them in hand and ready to ship.