flush mounted quarter windows

Im still pissed off about that whole thing.... Im in for a set when you have them in hand and ready to ship.
Getting screwed is still too fresh on my mind too,No offense to anyone but I cant bring myself to prepay again this quick.

truckindude, If I go thru with this I'll probable get a small loan and order all the windows that I'm going to sell, and when I have them in hand with photographic proof that its boxed up and tagged with the customers shipping address, then and only then will I ask for payment.

Subscribed, been interested in these for a long time. ..

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Still waiting on admin to get with me about becoming a vendor.

I would also be interested and also got burned the last time. I need em and would definitely be in.

Im in . But I will need your full name and any distinguishing tattoo's or birth marks.
Maybe some finger prints from the FBI.
As you can tell by now I got burned on the last ones.lol

Guys this may not happen, because becoming a vendor is a little rich for a soldier with a family and bills

Shane has different levels of pay, depending on how big of a "Vendor" you are. When I started out a couple years ago, he was more than willing to work with me. Especially if you send him a free set.;) I found him to be very fair.

You could always sell them through one of the vendors here. You will move more product doing that. However, your profit per unit will go down a bit, because that vendor will need to have a piece of the pie.

There's not much left on these cars that hasn't been done. This is one of those things that has gotten a nice response. I don't think it would be a huge market, but if marketed properly, would be a very fun journey. You might even end up with a little extra beer money, at the end of the day.:)

I hope this thing happens.

Mike Barnard

This would have to be marketed for all G bodies so as to get the largest demand. ..

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk