FIC Releases 205lb High Z Injector

GNVYUS 1

Fuel Injector Clinic is working on a GM injector for us but for now, they have a HUGE High Z for the Import guys running huge HP and E85.

I'm sure by summer they'll have a bunch of new E85 injector options for us that are HUGE in size. Email them to keep them on track. :cool:

205lb high Z ???

I am willing to bet, if you had them, someone asks what size injectors your running and you reply 205's....

They are not going to believe you haha, that is insane. Wonder how large the openings are....

BW

Take a look at injector dynamics
Injector Dynamics

This is where all the big high Z injectors are coming from. He has a totally new way of flow matching the injectors based on dead time and not flow rate as much. Awsome injectors 2000cc high impedance injectors that will idle better than a Bosch 160 lb/hr.

Are the FIC injectors the same as the Injector Dynamics. Seems that the FIC's are a good bit cheaper..

Has anyone run the 2000cc on pump gas to see how they idle? I'm going to run E85 but in the cases where its not available (road trip etc), I'm interested to see if the car would idle properly on pump gas(with a map tuned for pump gas obviously)

I wonder if Moran makes e85 injectors. He makes injectors up to 600 lb/hr.

I'd contact Eric at TT, he'd be the guy to see if he could make these work or not. I talked to him in the past about a big set of injectors and there was something weird like a box was needed for High Z over 95lbs or something like that.

I'd contact Eric at TT, he'd be the guy to see if he could make these work or not. I talked to him in the past about a big set of injectors and there was something weird like a box was needed for High Z over 95lbs or something like that.

Eric makes chips to run a max of 120's. His chips for the 120's are fantastic too. Last I heard, he is going to try to get one for the 160's but time will tell.