Fastest with CPT-66

4timesT

Tried doing a search but didn't get very far.

So could you guys who are using this turbo post your combo and times?

Thanks

Nice runs! Do you think that turbo has more left in it?

It had a little more left in it with that combo. Timing was low. I may run it with the RPE girdled steel rotater im picking up tomorrow. It is going to have race ported GN1's on it. I think it has the potential to go 137-138mph with those heads in 3 bolt configuration. Maybe 139 with really good air. Thats really working the hell out of it. It will be blowing really hot air. With the race ported GN1's it needs a 76 compressor or larger to get the most out of it with a larger cam. It will be a 4 bolt in the future.

66 S-trim here too. Was racing at over 3000 ft alt, with a rich tune so there should be more in it. I'm sure GN1 heads will help next season.

I run consistent 11.0 to 11.20 @ 120ish with 1987 shocks/ suspension. Break in tune and 20-22lbs of boost with a q-trim.

Melissa had a Turbonetics BB66 with a .63 Precision exhaust housing back in 2006. 10.10 @ 132 or 133 (unlocked 9/11 )from what I remember :cool:

Melissa had a Turbonetics BB66 with a .63 Precision exhaust housing back in 2006. 10.10 @ 132 or 133 (unlocked 9/11 )from what I remember :cool:

How much do you remember anymore Dan?? Do you remember you told me ud build me a motor this winter??

How much do you remember anymore Dan?? Do you remember you told me ud build me a motor this winter??

ummmm..who is this talking to me :confused: :p I remember because it happened in the last 2 years :eek: The 66 worked great !! 67 worked a little better :cool:

3100 stall and is decent. Engine is only a little over 8.0:1 and has about 150k on it. With a fresh 9.0:1 engine it woudl work even better.