"Fall" Fling

Ahhh, that's Glenn's car...I know it well. Very few mods and has run a best of 12.4. He's a tuning mad-man.

My wife and I had a good time and I had a blast. On the way there I smoked a Boxter and a 911 didnt want to play. On the way home I passed two Vipers who were scared, and saw another Boxter. I have never been on the road with cars like that in one day in my life.

I am going to take a hot bath to warm up now:D

BTW Don when I was following you we could see the black smoke and smell the unburnt gas out your tailpipes. We need to lean that baby out:cool:

Thanks Bill for getting everything together.

Originally posted by blackbuick87
My wife and I had a good time and I had a blast. On the way there I smoked a Boxter and a 911 didnt want to play. On the way home I passed two Vipers who were scared, and saw another Boxter. I have never been on the road with cars like that in one day in my life.

I am going to take a hot bath to warm up now:D

BTW Don when I was following you we could see the black smoke and smell the unburnt gas out your tailpipes. We need to lean that baby out:cool:

Thanks Bill for getting everything together.

yeah i kinda figured that...hey i still broke the tires loose at about 25 mph :) scary stuff

all in all it was a fun day...alot more people than last year that's for sure...nice to meet everyone...now if we can only get my car tuned!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by d0n_3d
yeah i kinda figured that...hey i still broke the tires loose at about 25 mph :) scary stuff

I dont know if you saw me in your rear view but I got pretty sideways myself. Maybe I better keep the DR's;)

I had a great time. Thanks everyone for showing up and making it an awsome event.

Hopefully next time there will be even more there.

We had 11 turbo cars/trucks and one Vette :)

I have a 5.4 meg quicktime (don't hate me) movie of the Fling if someone can host it for me.

I can also e-mail it to anyone who wants it.

I had a great time at the Fall Fling. Thanks for putting it together!

Put me on the list for next time!

John

Thanks bill, I'm looking forward to spring.
I'm having a hard time sending you the pics, Do you have enough room on your e-mail?

I got the picts off of the Fall Fling Picts page. They worked perfectly. Now I just need to find someone to host the movie I made with all the picts. :)

Glad people had fun. That is the whole point of that kind of gathering.

I also have a small video clip to share.
Does anyone have a server that can host these videos?

Originally posted by TY2185
I also have a small video clip to share.
Does anyone have a server that can host these videos?

how big is the file? i can host it if it's under 1 meg

now bill's i can't...sorry:(

My movie is in Quicktime format (free download from Apple.com) and is 5.4 megs.

Dean said he would host it for me so as soon as he gets a link I think he will post it.

Thanks for hosting Dean.

I downloaded just now and it plays fine for me......but then.....I am the file's daddy so it has to :)

No problem.

Ok, working now. Redownloaded it from my site and that works just fine...hmmm :confused: