"Fall" Fling

I dont care about rain, its my bald ass drag radials that concern me. I have been milking them out til the spring, so when it rains things get real scary above 45mph. As long as it is not a steady rain it is fine

Dean, I completely understand if the queen does not make an appearance. :)

Hopefully the weather will behave and we can all meet up and bench race a bit.

The weather still shows only a chance for showers.

I will send out a final yes or no tomorrow around 9am so check your inboxes and this thread.

it looks like it may sprinkle a little today (friday) but supposed to clear up by tonight...there's a scattered line of showers coming through today but it's really small...let's see what happens...

i think it's going to be fine tomorrow...

ok it's defintely not sprinkling today:mad: raining like mad...but this cold front coming from the north west is going to pass by really fast and should be outta here by early evening tonight...looks like it should be ok tomorrow...everyone who can make it, please come!

it looks good guys...come on out today...i am leaving my house in about an hour...hope to see everyone there!:D

Yeah.....just checked weather.com and it says partly sunny all afternoon with the rain holding off until tonight.

The sun is peeking through the trees as I type so let's do this and have some fun before it snows.

Bring a chair if you have one.

Looking forward to meeting you Bob. Just think how much fun it will be with cool temps. :)

Bring a coat....not supposed to get above 50.

Originally posted by blackbuick87
I will be leaving here about 10am. I have to go wash my car first, and its about 30 degrees out:mad:

dude i was washing my car this morning at 6 am when the sun was barely rising...30 degrees and dark...i bet the neighbors think i am nuts...LOL!!! hey i couldn't do it yesterday because of the rain!:mad:

cya there

Bill, I'm going to stop out there for a little while today and take some pics. My gn isn't finished yet so I'll be in the wife's car.

It rained off and on (with mixed sleet) all day while I was at work and I got some more rain on the way home at 3pm. No can do this time fellas...maybe next.

It was nice meeting you guys - I had a good time, we will have to do it again.

Jeremy

Weather was clear and a little toward the cold side. Quite a few people were taking pics and video.

Had it been a few months earlier (and dry) I coulda brought my TTA. Any make it by chance?