"Fall" Fling

is there a scheduled date for this thing yet??

just wondering since i would really like to make it up there

TWO WEEKS UNTIL!!! :)

This is the two week reminder that October 4th is the date.

If it isn't raining I will be at the bank lot around noon.

If you have a chair you should bring it as there is nothing to sit on.

If everyone attends who said they would there will be 18 cars there.

Everyone like Pizza? :)

Cool news Bob :)

The more the merrier.

This is the breakdown so far:

GN - 11
T-TYPE - 2
TTA - 2
SY - 2
TY - 1

That assumes everyone who said they would attend does.

I hate weddings

I have to go to a wedding that day with my girlfriend...........I even considered going down early and leaving by 2:00 p.m. for the 4:00 p.m. wedding in Stanton (think Mid MI Motorplex area).

After much bitching and whining about going to her friends damn wedding, my g/f reminded me that a buddy of mine is getting married on the 3rd a 6:00 p.m.

What is wrong with people scheduling weddings on or near important days like the fall fling. How rude.

Anyway count my Ty and GN out for this one.

Take lots of pics.

Have fun fellas.

(And I was the one who voted for the 4th due to weather being iffy in the fall. If it snows you guys will hunt me down and beat my arse!)

if anyone is interested in buying a set of 4 stock 87 GN wheels i can bring them to the fling...they are in pretty good shape...have all 4 center caps, and all the lugnuts...no major defects on them...the chrome is starting to peel off on a couple of the rims but nothing major...i was using them for race wheels at the track...the fronts have 1 year old goodyear 215/65/15's and the backs have a newer set of M/T ET slicks 26x8.5x15 with only about 10 passes on them...getting rid of everything for $600 OBO

Interested in selling just two rims? I am getting real street tires instead of DR's next year, and am looking for something to keep the DR's on for the track

I'm still in unless I break the car @ the track Wednesday night, even if I come down by myself (thanks Twins :p)

well my grand national lost the fuel pump and has some problems... i dunno if i will make it in the GN... if not looks like i am taking the 1987 t package V8... yeah
v8s rule!!

haha yeah right...

Hell......as long as some people show up I don't even car if they are driving..........shiver.......Fords.

alright sweet... cause if this regal breaks down... who knows... i will be forced to drive a nice 1994 for ranger with 195,000 miles... oh yeah that thing is a beast... well i will be there... not sure in what car yet though

according to my weather sources...it's supposed to be in the low 50's and partly sunny saturday here...not sure about up there? just keep your eyes open i guess

Oh it fricken figures!!!!!!

Why oh why can't I have sun I ask you??

I can not speak for the weather in Michigan as I am still in New York. I will be home later this afternoon. From what I see on weatherunderground... it says 30% chance of showers and cool. Weather.com says....51 and 20% chance of showers.

At this point I say let's have this thing and screw the chance for rain :)

If I cancel.....it will be a sunny day as that is what mother nature always does to me.

I will update this thread Saturday morning with current conditions and e-mail anyone who has contacted me if we are NOT going to have this. Otherwise....let's do it

What do you all think?

yes...i don't care if my car sees rain...now if it starts snowing and they salt the roads then i will be pissed!!!:mad: