"Fall" Fling

Renthorin

Lone Wolf
Ok....so the Spring Fling had issues.....

Anyone want to make it a Fall Fling?

Same idea as the Spring Fling only later. Gather as many TR's, TTA's, SY/TY as we can and hang out for the day.

I am thinking late September - early October so the air is cool and less humid.

What say ye?

I would like to come out & i'm sure Todd would go his car should be fixed in no time (broken rocker arm).

What are good dates?

I don't know what events are happing in the late Sept. early October time frame.

Can those who do know post here what Saturdays won't work for the fling?

Thanks

I know there is buick vs. pontiac at milan in early october. I checked the schedule and didn't see anything for it. I'll have to ask my one buddy to check his buick news letter to see if there is a date. It might just be a saterday test and tune and they have buick and pontiac members come out.

burnout

Milan

Yeah, I have that date already.

I will post all the weekends that there are no events happening.

If people see a weekend I posted and there IS somehing......we will cross it off the list.

Eventually we will arrive at just a few choices and then we can see what works the best for the most.

when is the buick and pontiac thing at milan?
i would like to go to that as well as a fall fling!
let me know on some dates please:D
thanks

Dates that are already taken:

Sept 20th - Norwalk
September 27th - Muscle Car Festival at Milan

Oct 25 - Pontiac club at Milan
Oct 25 - Stanton

So....it looks like Sept is mostly shot.

Anyone know of anthing the weekends of
10/11
10/18
10/25?????

if not we should can plan for one of those.

any weekend will work for me...i just have to tell my work a few weeks ahead of time so i can request that day off...let us know asap bill

I only have a trip to Cedar Point planned for somewhere around that time (I think I couldn't come to the original fling because we were supposed to go to CP, and this is a rain rescheduling of that trip). Other than that one weekend, I should be pretty much free. I'd like to meet up with you guys, and it'd give me some incentive to get the truck cleaned up too. =)

My days off rotate every 28 days and will have weekends off in September. I can't commit to anything if it's a day I have to work.

Hey Bill anytime in October is fine for me. The only thing I have going is my high school reunion on 9/13. Anything after that is fine.

don't EVEN schedule it on the weekend of sept 13th because that is the buick midwest challenge at us41 dragway...TONS of TRs show up for that...:D

With all the different things going on in my life now (work sucks) it looks like October is the magic month.

11....18.......25...... anyone have a problem with any of those October Saturdays?

I shall do some homework and research past weekends in October via the weather archives to see which ones have a history of rain!!!

OK lets hope for no SNOW. I know it's terrible to think about but M-5 or 6 (I don't remember) in late Oct had snow flakes.

Maybe earlier in the month would be better due to weather.

Of course there could always be an Indian summer and it be 70 and sunny.

I'll bring the TY the GN is done for the year.