Extreme Automatics

Turbo Indian

worlds quickest 6cyl bird
Lonnie did exactly as he said he would on a 6 speed Allison build for me. with the real nice conservative 450+hp tune we have in the truck, this tranny is going to be just what the Dr. ordered for sled pulling & camper towing next season.

Lonnie thanx for taking care of me.

Yep first sign of trouble out of mine and it is going straight to Lonnie! I am trying to get him down to install an edge system on my HD:biggrin:

Shane you be suprised, the Allison will keep on performing even though it's about to go out. Lonnie was saying C3 & C4 were toast in mine & I never even knew it. with this new tranny & hot tune it is so easy to light up 4 265 tires out back. :cool:

What kinda price range are we talking about for the 6 speed Allison? Mine has like 110000 on a 120hp tune and its def starting to show,.I m scared to change the fluid per chance it won't wanna work after LOL...I jus hope it won't cost me like 5k...

there are so many factors. it depends how fast you want to go, how far you want to pull the sled, or how much heavy towing you want to do. in mine we did a few Suncoast parts including converter. I tow very heavy loads & have started sled pulling with mine, so I do not want to take chances.

im just lookin for it to handle the lil xtra power and be able to tow with it pulling a 24' enclosed trailer....and be my daily driver as it has been for the last 6 yrs..

You guys need to leave Lonnie alone...he needs to be getting my motor done. ;)

Bryan