Ego kill; Police / US Soldier Confrontation.

87chrisss

BLUBYU
What's your take? I think the Police man played it very well. Actually seems the Police man is an X-Marine

Kid was just being a punk and deserved to be put in his place.

Bryan

The cop was in control the entire time like he should be. Little asswhole got pwned

I can appreciate what a cop has to go through that is all.

So the cop steps toward the guy, the guy posts up and then the cop takes him down and then all this great job bullship???
WTF are you guys talking about???
If anyone touches a cop its a big fuing deal but this cop can just take this guy down for no reason???
Every body knows you cant touch a cop ?????
more BS .

I think the kid deserved that. You need to show respect to be respected. Those loose lips got his ass wooped in the 1st place. Then he got brave with the cop and the cop gave it to him too.

I think the kid deserved that. You need to show respect to be respected. Those loose lips got his ass wooped in the 1st place. Then he got brave with the cop and the cop gave it to him too.
I agree 100% with that.
He did bitch and moan about the response time but the cop was the one that got in his face. i don't know about you but most peoples reflexes would put them into a defensive posture (post up) which appears to be what the kid did.
This is typical cop BS get in your face force a reaction from you then say you initiated the situation.
just to be clear i agree the guy was bitching at the cops but it was the cop who stepped toward the guy NOT the other way around.

If the cops took forty five minutes i'd be pissed off to. Esp if two fat fucks like that get out. You know those lazyass cops where at a diner or doughnut house

I personally think the Cop is on my damn watch as a tax payer i am paying his damn SALARY, taking 45 mins to respond is completely unacceptable and would really piss me off too, what happen to respond fast and quick not 45mins late, that is absolutely bullcrap..

If the kid didn't touch the cop and was unarmed I would say it looked like two fat cops with an attitude. Not saying they should be talked to that way but it goes with the job.

what the cop did is called ASSAULT, plain and simple, the kid presented no threat whatsoever and sure as hell didn't deserve to be slapped in the face by a fat doughnut eating pig.

The cop is paid to deescalate a situation, not run his mouth and make things worse. I don't know what video everyone else watched. But what I saw was a cop who is being a dick from the start then playing Billy Bad Ass when the angry guy doesn't kiss his ass. Was the guy out of line? I guess that could be. But if I waited 45 minutes for police response on an assault charge, I would be pretty unhappy and make it known. And guess what... It's NOT against any law to do so nor does that open the door for the cop to be a prick.

I'd like to see this cop get canned. He obviously came toward the kid to try to be a bad ass and the kid "posted up" after doing absolutely nothing illegal. Anyone that feels threatened would "post up" incase they need to protect themselves. Thats a natural reaction. The prick cop then punched him in the face. That is ridiculous. 45 minutes to show up.....ridiculous. The kid had to call in multiple times to the station?.......ridiculous.

This is the crap these police officers pull to make you react and then they can charge you with multiple different charges. No need for that, they are supposed to be here to protect us citizens. Not to badger us.