Ego kill; Police / US Soldier Confrontation.

i have one even better for you. where i work we have no quota. our general orders do not require us to perform traffic stops/or write tickets. or even tow a vehicle. if you observe a violation it is your discretion to give a warning or a ticket. our supervisors are writing us up if we do not pull people over ticket them . in my unit we have to ticket and tow a car a day or we get written up its complete bs.

i have one even better for you. where i work we have no quota. our general orders do not require us to perform traffic stops/or write tickets. or even tow a vehicle. if you observe a violation it is your discretion to give a warning or a ticket. our supervisors are writing us up if we do not pull people over ticket them . in my unit we have to ticket and tow a car a day or we get written up its complete bs.

That would mean the cops would have to first follow the laws ;)

Every time I get stopped the first thing I say .I want your supervisor called out.They have to do it. I cant remember that last time I got pulled over.Maybe ten years ago. I dont speed like I used to. When I was young I thought all cops sucked. I use to speed had some drinkin run ins. I got older and much smarter and really started respecting cops alot more after knowing what they are dealing with every day. People that get pulled over all the time are the guys that bitch about cops and say that cops are crooked. I see people that have a lot of runins on here with cops and the stories keep getting better. Start respecting the cops and they will respect you right back.Trust me.It worked for me

By law you can ask for a supervisor to come out.They have to give a copy of the report in Il. If he says no call the state police.They will respond. This is the same in most states. The cop has to make reports for everything he does.They would not do that to often because Ia would be all over reports like those with the same names coming up all the time.

Not in Florida. You ask for a supervisor, no matter how politely and before you finish your sentence you will be in cuffs and charged with obstruction. You will go to jail and be arraigned. If it is a Friday you will be there till Monday. If it is a traffic stop your car will be towed. That officer at the scene is the almighty of that situation and you just say yes sir or yes mam. Know too many people who went through it here in Gainesville, FL. It will cost you upwards of $3K and community service to say "I would like to speak to a supervisor" to an LE.

Think I'm making that up? Come here and try it! I'll make you a wager.

Mikey

You sound like a real human who cares. Unfortunately you are in a very small minority of LE's and I applaud your effort to uphold your brothers but man you can't justify them, sorry dude. I know of two Gainesville Police Department officers who fit the profile you are trying to maintain. So there are good ones just not enough.

Mikey