Ebay feedback extortion

Little6pack

:mad::mad:
I get this KOOK from CHI-town. (is something in the water there that throws these people off kilter ?)

He sends Message thru EBAY system.

KOOK: NICE ITEM. I leave feedback only when you leave for me if not I will leave netrual.

ME: Glad you like item. I generally leave FB when you leave it so I know you liked it & it arrived.

I am thinking why send me a message just leave feedback if you like it.

KOOK: so what kind of EBAYER are you.

ME: Well you will have to find out. I have 3k+ feedbacks and you have 150.
I put in the LINK about buyer using FEEDBACK EXTORTION.

Next day he actually leaves a NEGATIVE :eek:

I report him to ebay. (that in itself is an act of god).
I explain to these twits twice that the buyer is basing the negative on nothing based on the item or ship time. Just another buyer full of himself wanting to give bad ratings.

Will post back the outcome if the NEG gets removed.

You need to CALL them and tell them extortion ,that he told you if you didnt leave him pos feedback he was leaving neg.they have strict rules on removal and will not remove unless there are specific reasons .keep calling and talking to differant people untill someone removes it.also people are creatures of habit so this guy will do it to someone else .keep an eye on him and point out his activity to them.I could tell you so many stories of sh!tbags on here and ebay

So far I have contacted them 2 times
1 via email
2 via chat
1 submit electronic form that the CHAT person supplied. He said 24 to 48 hours I should have it removed.

But in the meantime I have had FOLKS retract bids!

EBAY SHOULD PUT the paticular feed back in a LIMBO state until they rule. not the current method of leaving it out there to ruin sellers status.

But then again EBAY is all for the BUYERS

I agree that the guy was an A$$ about it.

On the other hand, as a buyer, I deserve feedback when paying promptly, and not after I leave feedback for the seller. That is wrong, as I followed through with my commitment by paying the agreed cost. When I sell, I leave feedback immediately after payment is received. If I am a buyer, I will leave feedback after I receive the feedback for my quick payment. Otherwise, I leave no feedback.

Mike

Little6pack..... I feel for you. Really, I do.:frown:

My quick story from two years ago.... I sold a four-core radiator out of my at the time, 1982 Olds Cutlass. Some loser, douchebag from a trailerpark ( not just saying this either,address was Lot 4, #6) bought it & then reported me to eBay as a fraud seller because he tried to put it in a 1977 Chevy Caprice, and it didn't fit:rolleyes: and SOMEHOW, this was my fault. I had it clearly described as a 1978-1988 G-Body car radiator.

Well.....eBay believed this retarded jerkfuk and banned me. I had a 200+ positive feedback at the time, politely & rationally explained my side of the story, didn't matter.

It took me almost a year before I signed back up on eBay. I had to use different account numbers & my wifes name on the shipping address, because my name is on a "blacklist".

It still pisses me off to this day how the losers on that site get away with crap all the time, & honest sellers get a$$-raped.:mad:

I feel the same for you too. It is Horrible.

The worse is I am getting "how do you say to be politically correct" the Latin american americans, ;) if you catch my drift. everywhere but here.

These people are the ones buying lots of stuff on ebay.. Nothing against them but they don't read.

I sold a rim and it had a lot of press on weights. He tells me that the weights indicate its warped. I said that was done with tire on duh. he wants an exchange. I tell him it was a 1 off.

THEY DON"T READ!

why doesn't ebay go to a sort of "feedback credit rating" system instead of just going by numbers or percentages?
some sort of a formula like what the credit scoring agencies use to determine your credit rating. this would keep individual people from having such a huge effect by leaving a single bad feeback on someone that has thousands of positive feedbacks.
but i don't use ebay, so i really have no dog in this hunt.

I agree that the guy was an A$$ about it.

On the other hand, as a buyer, I deserve feedback when paying promptly, and not after I leave feedback for the seller. That is wrong, as I followed through with my commitment by paying the agreed cost. When I sell, I leave feedback immediately after payment is received. If I am a buyer, I will leave feedback after I receive the feedback for my quick payment. Otherwise, I leave no feedback.

Mike

That's the way i feel about it also.

As a buyer once i make payment and the seller receives it my obligation has been fullfilled, what else do i need to do? I then expect the seller to leave me feed back for the fast payment and not wait for me to receive the item and leave him feedback first. The last item i bought on ebay the guy did that and i never left any feedback. It makes me kind of feel like i'm being held hostage and not going to be let go unless i give a positive feedback first.

Does that sound right,I pay first then leave positive feedback first then the seller leaves feedback? It just doesn't seem like the way it should work.

My quick story from two years ago.... I sold a four-core radiator out of my at the time, 1982 Olds Cutlass. Some loser, douchebag from a trailerpark ( not just saying this either,address was Lot 4, #6) bought it & then reported me to eBay as a fraud seller because he tried to put it in a 1977 Chevy Caprice, and it didn't fit:rolleyes: and SOMEHOW, this was my fault. I had it clearly described as a 1978-1988 G-Body car radiator.

Well.....eBay believed this retarded jerkfuk and banned me. I had a 200+ positive feedback at the time, politely & rationally explained my side of the story, didn't matter.

It took me almost a year before I signed back up on eBay. I had to use different account numbers & my wifes name on the shipping address, because my name is on a "blacklist".

It still pisses me off to this day how the losers on that site get away with crap all the time, & honest sellers get a$$-raped.:mad:

Did you have to repay the money sent to you or did you atleast get the radiator back? If got F'd in all three holes i woulda been even more pissed.

I feel the same for you too. It is Horrible.

The worse is I am getting "how do you say to be politically correct" the Latin american americans, ;) if you catch my drift. everywhere but here.

These people are the ones buying lots of stuff on ebay.. Nothing against them but they don't read.

I sold a rim and it had a lot of press on weights. He tells me that the weights indicate its warped. I said that was done with tire on duh. he wants an exchange. I tell him it was a 1 off.

THEY DON"T READ!

Not they don't read.

They can't read!!

That's the way i feel about it also.

As a buyer once i make payment and the seller receives it my obligation has been fullfilled, what else do i need to do? I then expect the seller to leave me feed back for the fast payment and not wait for me to receive the item and leave him feedback first. The last item i bought on ebay the guy did that and i never left any feedback. It makes me kind of feel like i'm being held hostage and not going to be let go unless i give a positive feedback first.

Does that sound right,I pay first then leave positive feedback first then the seller leaves feedback? It just doesn't seem like the way it should work.

I can see both sides of the story but who cares about it. Be the bigger person and leave the feed back as a buyer if you got the item you wanted in a timely manner. Ya I'd like pos feedback for my fast payment but if they're too lazy who cares it only took me 1 min to leave the feedback and the karma will come back in the end. I do think that ebay should require feedback to be left by everyone whether pos neu or neg and if you don't leave feedback with in, let's say 90 days, you lose 1/2 of 1 positive feedback. Trust me if people had a 100 positive feedback but only had a feedback rating of 50 next to their name they would start to leave it. I would def buy the same priced item from someone else if I saw one person was leaving feedback and one wasn't.

You think that's bad! My dad got banned and ended up going thru pretty much the same eventual return scenario after being scammed by a fake seller on an item he didn't even win the bid on!!! He did the whole spoof thing, the reports thing's with full documentation, blah, blah. It all came about as an after auction contact claiming the winning bidder had backed out, leaving him as second the opportunity on a classic car. The location of the vehicle, it's title information, the availability to view and verify before sending $ changed to opose any effort he made to verify it's condition or even existence before purchase. Yet somehow HE was the Bad Guy with hundreds of 100% Positive feedback's selling collectible art and antiquities. He got banned for attempting to get eButthole to take action by providing documentation of a fictitious seller of an item. They even offered sale outside of egay in an email noting that the transaction would still have to be paypal all while still denying any ability to verify anything about the car! You just can't win with those a-holes, ebay or the scammer's...:mad:

Hard to take your side on this one to me, as the buyer , once the sell is done and I pay for it quick then I did my job. I bid, I won, I paid fast so as the seller you should leave me feedback right now. Once I get the part I leave you feedback . I sell on ebay myself and thats the way I do it, sometimes they never leave it for me but I did the right thing, he shouldn't have said anything about leaving neutral on you but if he paid fast and done got his feedback that wouldn't have been a problem to start with.

Did you have to repay the money sent to you or did you atleast get the radiator back? If got F'd in all three holes i woulda been even more pissed.

Not they don't read.

They can't read!!

I can see both sides of the story but who cares about it. Be the bigger person and leave the feed back as a buyer if you got the item you wanted in a timely manner. Ya I'd like pos feedback for my fast payment but if they're too lazy who cares it only took me 1 min to leave the feedback and the karma will come back in the end. I do think that ebay should require feedback to be left by everyone whether pos neu or neg and if you don't leave feedback with in, let's say 90 days, you lose 1/2 of 1 positive feedback. Trust me if people had a 100 positive feedback but only had a feedback rating of 50 next to their name they would start to leave it. I would def buy the same priced item from someone else if I saw one person was leaving feedback and one wasn't.

No, I didn't have to give the Rhodes Scholar his money back, nor did I get my radiator back.

Numbnuts wanted his money back. I told him when my radiator shows up on my doorstep in the same perfect condition it left in, he will get every penny back + his cost to ship it back to me. He claimed once that he shipped it back, but when I asked for a tracking number, he went silent. Then a couple days later my "banned from eBay" notice showed up.

I proceeded to send the moron a nice email explaining to him what a retarded, illiterate, pile of dog$hit, trailerpark scum he is. It didn't do any good, but made me feel better at the moment.:)

The way I've always felt it should work is as soon as one buys an item and paymenty is received he gets positive feedback. i mean at that point his end of the bargain is done. he lived up to it. the moment payment is received he deserves positive. then after the item is received the seller gets positive unless the item is unsatisfactory in which case the buyer should contact the seller and try to work things out before leaving feedback and then leave feedback based on that. ive been extorted as a buyer by sellers numerous times. i cant leave negative because they will do it to me. even though i gave them my money and received a wrong/damaged item.

Hard to take your side on this one to me, as the buyer , once the sell is done and I pay for it quick then I did my job. I bid, I won, I paid fast so as the seller you should leave me feedback right now. Once I get the part I leave you feedback . I sell on ebay myself and thats the way I do it, sometimes they never leave it for me but I did the right thing, he shouldn't have said anything about leaving neutral on you but if he paid fast and done got his feedback that wouldn't have been a problem to start with.

Guess what your way sucks! I prefer to wait that the person is happy with item and recived it. The feedback lets me know all was well. It is not like we can lv buyers Negs anymore.

Final outcome, after phone chat and waiting as they bounced me around.

They Cant do anything. That is BULL SHIZZ. :mad:

I want another site that doesn't treat sellers like ****!

Well going by your previous post if you didnt treat your customers like **** you wouldnt have had this problem to begin with. You're a fool if you think otherwise. Once the customers end of the deal is done you owe them the feedback, if they have a problem they can contact you. Don't complain about a problem you caused.

Well going by your previous post if you didnt treat your customers like **** you wouldnt have had this problem to begin with. You're a fool if you think otherwise. Once the customers end of the deal is done you owe them the feedback, if they have a problem they can contact you. Don't complain about a problem you caused.

Not caused by me.. I just don't like the threat factor of a buyer.
I don't sit 24/7 inf ront of the computer and have to leave a feedback the minitue someone pays.

Apparently the other 3k people that left positive feedback didnt feel this way about me.

Tell me when you go to a resturant or a store do they make you leave feedback at the register? CASE CLOSED

No they don't make me leave feedback, but word of mouth is much worse than ebay feedback. And I don't think being rude to other members of the community (need boost) is not a way to gain any support. You did not deserve that negative feedback, but dont take it out on others because they have better business practices than you do.