Ebay feedback extortion

Well going by your previous post if you didnt treat your customers like **** you wouldnt have had this problem to begin with. You're a fool if you think otherwise. Once the customers end of the deal is done you owe them the feedback, if they have a problem they can contact you. Don't complain about a problem you caused.

I agree,this guy sent me a bunch of vulgar e-mails when I inquired about a car he was selling,he has no idea how to be professional or act like an adult,he sends profanity in his e-mails,but this is how he acts,and this is what happens.can you say karma?

I agree,this guy sent me a bunch of vulgar e-mails when I inquired about a car he was selling,he has no idea how to be professional or act like an adult,he sends profanity in his e-mails,but this is how he acts,and this is what happens.can you say karma?

Geeze your like a bad wart!

And what do you call the remark you originally made by email about the my car. Short memory.

Then why the F were you even looking at my car. DOPUS!

And what do you call the remark you originally made by email about the my car. Short memory.

English. Do you speak it? There are so many better ways to put that sentence that don't make you come across as a jerk.

See,you are name calling again but refuse to see what is going on,maybe it's not all the people around you,but you yourself are the problem,can't you see it for what it is?instead of blaming everyone on E-bay,craigslist,and on here for being at fault,maybe you need to check yourself.

See,you are name calling again but refuse to see what is going on,maybe it's not all the people around you,but you yourself are the problem,can't you see it for what it is?instead of blaming everyone on E-bay,craigslist,and on here for being at fault,maybe you need to check yourself.

I callem like I see em. So sorry you can't handle the truth.

I learned early on from working in my dad's store how you could spot a phoney right up to a real nice person.

You get what you give.

You're obviously to ignorant to understand any of whats being said so I'm done here. Have a nice day.

I callem like I see em. So sorry you can't handle the truth.

I learned early on from working in my dad's store how you could spot a phoney right up to a real nice person.

You get what you give.

Again,you are not getting it,now go talk more crap about everyone,and keep telling yourself you are right,someday,you might grow up,leave daddy's candy store,and admit you are wrong.

Hey little6pack,I say instead of wasting time here,you call me and we discuss this over a Beer,I am not too far from you,now lets hear your next smart remark.

My smart remark is DON't Drink and Drive. ;)

Oh please this is just a time killer while I sit here at work.

My smart remark is DON't Drink and Drive. ;)

Oh please this is just a time killer while I sit here at work.

Well,you have proved who you are,every time you speak you show your intelligence, and on top of that you are playing around on "work" time,why am I not surprised?I am done babysitting you for now..

Phew Finally!
My fingers are tired. Have fun DRINKING. Thus your ID fits you perfecto HOT AIR and ALKY! :p

Yeah its Lunch break here ;)

Say what you will,but you have clearly shown you are,a crap talking boy and nothing more,and we all see it now,now go back to flipping your burgers and enjoy your s-10 that someone hacked the top off of and made a roll bar out of exhaust pipe,you must feel proud cruising in that....looks like something a little kid would do,oh wait...................

Say what you will,but you have clearly shown you are,a crap talking boy and nothing more,and we all see it now,now go back to flipping your burgers and enjoy your s-10 that someone hacked the top off of and made a roll bar out of exhaust pipe,you must feel proud cruising in that....looks like something a little kid would do,oh wait...................

Guess we are the same as it takes one to know one.

I am far from burger flipper JR.

at least I don't buy cars and hack them to bits. I am figuring Daddy gives you play money.

Oh btw thanks for allowing my POST count to go up.

Guess we are the same as it takes one to know one.

I am far from burger flipper JR.

at least I don't buy cars and hack them to bits. I am figuring Daddy gives you play money.

O.k. You have crossed a line with me,I lost my father to cancer 6 years ago.thanks for the reminder.