Easiest engine swap?

On the Monza with the 3.8..... You may find it's not the same. If my memory serves me, Chevy had their own 3.8. It wasn't the Buick version used by Olds, Pontiac, and Buick. Dave C.

I would think the ultimate buick sleeper would have to be a 60's VW bug or Mini Cooper. Could you imagine 500hp and 700lb/ft in a freakin Mini cooper? It makes me go insane just thinking about it :eek:

geo metro

mikebart101 said:
I would think the ultimate buick sleeper would have to be a 60's VW bug or Mini Cooper. Could you imagine 500hp and 700lb/ft in a freakin Mini cooper? It makes me go insane just thinking about it :eek:

guy did that on the other board, he's in the 9s.

I know it's kinda big- 73 Skylark GS, or 80-81 Dodge(mitsubishi) Challenger, I'm trying myself to find a decent 81-85 2dr. Skylark(hopefully an 83-84 T type model if I get lucky). Of course it needs to be converted to rear drive. Also its other cousins ( Citation X11,Omega Sport, Phoenix SJ) An independent rearend can be pirated from one of the later 80's AWD Pont. 6000STE. That needs to be modded a little using a ford 8.8 independent rear diff from a Tbird. Wel okay this wouldn't be the easiest swap but definitely neat. Especially the little Skylark T type :cool:

Ever since I finished getting my car together, I've been wanting to do a 3.8 turbo powered BENZ. A nice 4 door sedan. I just think that would be soooooo cool. It probably doesn't fall into the easy category though. But putting one in a Beretta probably doesn't either.