E85 users: post your a/f ratio, boost, timing, power level

Got with gabby today and started putting everything together for the fuel. So far the cell is all bolted up , along with pumps and filters . Should be up in a month or so because we still have some things to take care of that isn't fuel related.

Ur just hating because obviously you got a slow GN, I mean...look at your username! And as for KevinBitch, your hearing crickets because maybe you live in a dirty ass house and you obviously have insects and **** as visitors. Anyways, I've been slowly building the motor again that's why I haven't been on here...and "turbobuick"...HAHA you think I drive a neon? Why would I own such a thing when I have a such a fine piece of equipment such as the grand national in the garage?

Seriously? Dirty house, crickets, wtf.....i about spit iced tea all over my phone while reading that. Its been awhile since I've heard such a weak comeback.

Ur just hating because obviously you got a slow GN, I mean...look at your username! And as for KevinBitch, your hearing crickets because maybe you live in a dirty ass house and you obviously have insects and **** as visitors. Anyways, I've been slowly building the motor again that's why I haven't been on here...and "turbobuick"...HAHA you think I drive a neon? Why would I own such a thing when I have a such a fine piece of equipment such as the grand national in the garage?

At least there are videos of my sloooooow gn running on you-tube on corn making the numbers since last year so catch up with that fake ass GN in your garage or neon {/QUOTE}

Sup hellaSlowPokes, what I ran at palm beach a couple weekends ago. 1/4 mile

143 1/4 mile trap speed, 23 degrees timing, TE61 turbo, 21 psi, 12.6 air fuel, .30 over, turbo 350 tranny, walbro and bosch pumps, 96# injectors, stock fuel rail, stock lines...STOCK EVERYTHING! No knock whatsoever:):)

Special thanks to my tuner and builder : GABBY ROJAS....you rock my block!

dont get it, how could you be slowly building motor if you just ran a few weeks ago:confused::confused::rolleyes:

Lol looks like I'm going to be needing to out EVERYTHING in detail for you guys since people NEED to know about other people's business. YES I ran the car a couple weeks ago at palm beach and NO I'm not building that motor that's on that car right now. Have you idiots thought about me having another block at home to build before posting? Didn't think so....

well if you get your DETAILS right my be we wont be so confused, BUILDING MOTOR AGAIN, implies same motor, not another motor, and yes you are the idiot, if you stated building a/another/new motor i guess i would be less confused and not a idiot by your logic.

but i guess common scene isnt common

Lol looks like I'm going to be needing to out EVERYTHING in detail for you guys since people NEED to know about other people's business. YES I ran the car a couple weeks ago at palm beach and NO I'm not building that motor that's on that car right now. Have you idiots thought about me having another block at home to build before posting? Didn't think so....

now that we got all the facts str8 when do we race bitch :eek:

Hey when we doin this im ready i got a few cars that wanna hit it . You run what fuel you want im not sold on the corn in some application but i aint scared pbir ? countyline name it and its on . Laz

Yeah gabby did my motor as well. Your not that special that he only did yours...and if you think that's bull**** "turbobuick"....you don't know **** about this car just like Kevin. If you want, I'll meet up with you guys at palm so we can see who is right or wrong and right after the spanking imma give you guys, you can take your little "grand nationals" to the library and start learning about this fine machine. Don't be ****ing hating cuz I got my GN made about 3-4 years ago from GM itself for the right price and making more power and better numbers than what you'll ever see. And that goes for everyone else in this forum...get ur **** straight before you get shut

You better change your tone smart guy. You havent contributed any useful tech here at all. If you continue to troll you will be gone. Why dont you get your fine machine to one of the events and let your car do some talking?

Very frustrated with my car after tonights outing. 10.4@133 with a 1.7 60' with brand new slicks. The converter seems to be coupling on the 2 step and the car bogs down until about 100' out. Then the shift drops are taking me under my powerband. It was 96 degrees and 90% humidity tonight but still, car just ain't working. Good news is I made it to 30 psi on the corn. I leaned it out and added fuel back to back and still trying to figure what it likes....im still at a loss. Wasted track outing imo tonight:mad: made 5 passes and no broken parts...that's about the only plus.

Doubt you have time for a restall so what's your plan now?

I'm hoping national trail has some traction. Last night, conditions were brutal to say the least. I could not go much more over 3700 rpm and 10psi on the launch. They had a 8.5" outlaw class running and 5.50 cars were running 6.0's. So there is some hope. Maybe able to tune around it. Didn't you have a similar issue with this tc?