Dynomax race bullet mini

buickGN3:16

Has anyone ran 1 of these yet? i currently have no muffler just a single shot 3" from the downpipe. id like a deep aggressive sound & kill some of the drone as well. Will this muffler do it??

A bit of an apples and oragnes thing but my N/A car with these mufflers is still WAY louder than my GN uncapped. From open headers to the bullets N/A it is better and maybe almost legal but they are still loud. They might be just enought to take the edge off a turbo car though and like you said it is a cheap experiment.

Well i agree & i can hear my turbo whistle out my tailpipe & thats badass but the dumptruck like drone sucks lol

i deff dont want anything restrictive & at the same time a agressive race sound as well. Or as agressive as this gn motor can sound i guess

thats what im running now is straight pipe.. free shipping & i install thats why im trying it out, cheap!!!

X3.... I have wondered how this muffler sounds AND functions on our cars.

Is there any noticeable power and/or boost loss with the VT??

In other words... how restrictive??

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Post a sound video if u dont mind phoneguy,, thanks
Was out tuning the car, didnt get a video clip tonight. I will get one tomorrow. I was on the phone with Patrick ( SloGN) while I was driving and he couldnt hear my car...:)

He heard it when I hit the GO pedal though

Bryan

X3.... I have wondered how this muffler sounds AND functions on our cars.

Is there any noticeable power and/or boost loss with the VT??

In other words... how restrictive??

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The sound to me is way less than what my worn out Hooker Aerochambers were. Still throaty but quiet at the same time. Inside the car is awesome !!!

Although I dont know about the restrictiveness with these, I would say it isnt much. I just did a 100 + MPH blast at 20psi with my car tonight, boost came in just as fast as before. Their literature says they flow something like 800 + CFM which is a whole lot more than a Flowmaster which is about 500 CFM. Richard Clark said he would like to do a flow test with one, I hope he does as I would like to see it.

Bryan

I had one on my TTA. It doesn't quiet the exhaust much at all, and the drone will still be there.

I've posted this video before, but I'm just putting it on here because it's got a dynomax bullet. The exhaust here is a mease (I think) 3" downpipe, goes into a dynomax bullet, and then has a turn-down in front of the rear axle.

Your exhaust would be quieter than this with a tailpipe installed, but the tone would be similar.

My car is the first car in this video.

Last edited:
The best way to get rid of the drone, is to have bad ears like me. Others have said there is drone, but I cannot hear it. Lol