Dynomax race bullet mini

My exhaust is 3" from the dp all the way to the exit which is behind the right rear tire. Single shot with no cat or muffler until i get this mini bullet installed

install a piece of straight pipe.

I've got a 3" THDP and a 3" ATR single shot with a dynomax race magnum (pretty sure it's the same as the bullet you're looking at now. When I installed the 'muffler' the noise didn't drop and the drone didn't change. The only thing it muffled is the 'cruise whistle' which I kinda liked.

Now that I have a 9:1 4.2L with opened ex ports, I can defiantly tell that same exhaust is making much more rumble on the interstate than it used to with my stock 3.8.

its very short its only 9.5" long total legnth, & straight thru so i doubt its gonna change sound much. as long as its not restrictive i guess ill be cool with it.

Nice tractor, If I didn't have the GN I could probably afford a zero turn. Your sled sounds good and the paint is deep. What mufflers are those?

Video worked for me and I downloaded it on my phone. It sounds good. I have the Hookers exhaust with the Aerochambers. :(

Nice tractor, If I didn't have the GN I could probably afford a zero turn. Your sled sounds good and the paint is deep. What mufflers are those?
Thanks, the paint came out pretty nice. The mufflers are DynoMax VT in 2 1/2" i am very happy with the sound and lack of drone, I hope they perform well at the track too. I will run it through the exhaust and then open the dump and compare in Oct at Bowling Green

Bryan

Tried it again & it worked, sounds good man, if i ever get a minute im gonna post a video of mine before i install the bullet mini