Dyno results video

Very nice! What was the boost and did you log the dyno pull ?

22psi I believe it was I had the shop do it I'm up at work and won't be home till Sunday sounds like he got it all in order though and said no knock and it's running great can't wait to get home and try it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what to expect pry only run in the 1/8th since the closest 1/4mile is about 5 hours away. I'm hoping to run a low 7's be nice to get a 6.99. But I'm not sure. My old chevelle ran a 7.45 so faster then that is what I'm after

Sounds great and looked like much more then 431rwhp...(y)

I'm hoping to run a low 7's be nice to get a 6.99.

Your combo is capable of running easy 6's if the tune is correct and you can 60'. I have less in my combo and can run mid-high 6. Let us know how she runs at the track.

Your combo is capable of running easy 6's if the tune is correct and you can 60'. I have less in my combo and can run mid-high 6. Let us know how she runs at the track.
That would make me more then happy. Track don't open till April so hope i can keep it going till then just going to do my interior over the winter and install a wide band and my vacuum brake setup and red armstrong double pumper I have sitting in the boxes. When I get home I'm going to get the results of the dyno so I can see what rpm and it was at and if there is anything else I can get out of it. I'm pretty sure I can get a little more boost if I want to.

My dyno #s were very close to yours so I will be very interested to here your results. The guy who ran my car on the dyno said that it should run mid to low elevens but the et calculators tend to put it in the upper 11's.

There are also calculators that convert 1/8 to 1/4 and vice versa.

I'm excited to get home and drive it just glad it's finally running good.

That sounded a whole lot more healthy than the numbers are showing...

What exhaust are you running? Sounds good. Do you get drone at cruise?

Bryan

It would be great if it did haven't gotten a chance to look at the print out yet. Is there anyone with similar combo that has there car dynoed. I think it sounds good and the guy tuning says it's running great so maybe there is more to squeeze out of it. I'll see how it drives thats what matters to me. I'm sure I'll get the guy with a sbc chevy and it a chrome kit saying his car has 500hp lol. Seems to be a number everyone gives me.

It would be great if it did haven't gotten a chance to look at the print out yet. Is there anyone with similar combo that has there car dynoed. I think it sounds good and the guy tuning says it's running great so maybe there is more to squeeze out of it. I'll see how it drives thats what matters to me. I'm sure I'll get the guy with a sbc chevy and it a chrome kit saying his car has 500hp lol. Seems to be a number everyone gives me.

Sounds mean! Throw a few more lbs of Boost add it.

Have you ever had your car on the dyno? Just wondering if you had similar numbers?

That sounded a whole lot more healthy than the numbers are showing...

What exhaust are you running? Sounds good. Do you get drone at cruise?

Bryan
I agree with both of you ......from what I can remember my car didn't seem to respond as quickly as his did at roughly the same hp.
I think the exhaust is a magna flow setup I'll check when I get home.

Mike what combo do you have is it similar to mine?

Mike what combo do you have is it similar to mine?

I don't know if you can read my signature so I pasted it below. I would say for all practical purposes our combos are fairly close except for my flat tappet cam, bigger turbo (a little too big) and that I don't have an alcohol kit yet.

They ran 4 back to back pulls on my car at a well respected local shop and the best was 443 hp/443 tq @ 22-23 psi. I did find the video of my pull and it just doesn't seem as impressive as yours.

My combo is as follows:
109, billet center caps, ARP studs, K1 rods, balanced stock crank, BHJ balancer, JW wheel, 20 over JE's, 204/214, T&D roller rockers, self ported intake, front cover & heads w/ big valves, GTQ 70, RJC 325 FMIC, 3" THDP, 60's, Maft Pro SD, PowerLogger, Aeromotive in tank.

Have you ever had your car on the dyno? Just wondering if you had similar numbers?

Not with the current combo. With my TE-61 turbo it only dynoed at 411 hp on A Mustange dyno. A Dyno Jet dyno would probably have given higher numbers.