Dyno results video

Yeah I'm just on my phone I'll post my logs of the dyno tomorrow when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if you can read my signature so I pasted it below. I would say for all practical purposes our combos are fairly close except for my flat tappet cam, bigger turbo (a little too big) and that I don't have an alcohol kit yet.

They ran 4 back to back pulls on my car at a well respected local shop and the best was 443 hp/443 tq @ 22-23 psi. I did find the video of my pull and it just doesn't seem as impressive as yours.

My combo is as follows:
109, billet center caps, ARP studs, K1 rods, balanced stock crank, BHJ balancer, JW wheel, 20 over JE's, 204/214, T&D roller rockers, self ported intake, front cover & heads w/ big valves, GTQ 70, RJC 325 FMIC, 3" THDP, 60's, Maft Pro SD, PowerLogger, Aeromotive in tank.
I had a limit engineering gt 70 on mine when I got it. I switch it when I switch the engine it spooled slow for me but I also had Hooker headers on the car and the engine had a 224 224 cam. I pretty much switch everything on the car turbo, engine, headers.

Not with the current combo. With my TE-61 turbo it only dynoed at 411 hp on A Mustange dyno. A Dyno Jet dyno would probably have given higher numbers.
If I can get into the 6s I would be really happy

When I did a boost leak down test my car found a huge leak in my plenum the gasket was basically gone so I'm thinking I should have more power now pry put it back on the Dyno when the weather gets better. It was a major leak so I'm thinking it should do something