Dyno results stroker motor

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
I haven't had the opportunity to have one of my latest engine combination evaluated on a dyno & was pleased with the results. More could be gained with additional tuning but I elected not to get too greedy.

Attachments

• -1.jpg
    -1.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 519
Wow thats fantastic! What was the combo? (heads,cam , turbo) Its gona kick a$$ when it hits the street! Nice flat curves.
Andrew

Great numbers Lou! (y) That should put a smile a mile wide on your customers face!

Neal

Thanks those numbers were with a 210/210 cam & 465 lift i wanted a nice smooth power band & was more focused on driveabilty but was pleasantly surprised with the results. As for the question of peak torque I will go back & see if that info was captured & share it as I myself am curious. My curiosity also led me to have the car weighed its no light weight at 3775 # I attribute that to the roll bar, 9" ford rear end & heavier Budnik billet wheels adding at least 100 #. to the total.

Lou,
That link gives me access to your Gmail account. Who's Fluffy?:rolleyes:

I need to move closer. lol
Spoolfool said i couldn't.

Naaa. You don't want to come here. Right now, we're buried in six feet of snow, with more on the way. That's right. Most of the year, it's either raining or snowing. The State spends millions every year, trying to fool stupid people into believing all that "Great weather" BS. It does bring us lots of out of state money from people who believe that stuff.

You didn't fall for that crap, did ya Ronnie?:eek:

Another in the works this one will be a 272 using a 4.1 block , T/A heads I don't have a buyer for it yet. Leak down is only 2% before break in should be a strong runner. Guy Cunninghams Regal would be a good candidate & need you guys to start putting some pressure on him to get it. :)

Attachments

• IMG_1320.JPG
    IMG_1320.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 173
  • IMG_1321.JPG
    IMG_1321.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 163
  • IMG_1323.JPG
    IMG_1323.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 156
  • IMG_1322.JPG
    IMG_1322.JPG