Dynamic EFI EBL Flash System For GM Sequential V6 Boosted Engines....

The .ads/x isn't anywhere near satisfactory. Explore the help topics for adding items to the definition for instructions, and have the cal doc ready to use for reference.

Not sure if this has been asked or not.

Thinking of going to E85 and 120 pph injectors. Will this ECM drive the injectors properly? Are there any additional things I have to do in order to run this ECM with that fuel?

Need to use high impedance injectors, or use an external driver box when running low impedance injectors.

No problem running E85 with the EBL SFI-6 ECM.

RemoveBeforeFlight

Any updates or upgrades to anyone's build? I posted these pictures on thirdgen.org, this was with 30-lb injectors, stock stall (coupled way under 2000-RPM), and a T72 turbo. At 9-psi it mustered a 0-60 in 2.8 seconds, a 2.0 sixty foot, and a 5.1 330 foot. I let go when I seen 60-mph and it coasted to 64-mph in the 1/8th. Since then I got a great deal on a new set of 60-lb injectors and a bigger turbo, just need a much higher stall to then be able to snap my neck at 15-psi lol. Still running the stock 48mm throttle body by the way...

f1d977f2-73b9-498a-93a9-851b53ddcfdf_zpse1f57a9f.jpg

81b393ee-2e9d-4735-ab6f-b307b3c408c9_zps56f6b4b9.jpg

Mine won't be running for another 6 to 8 weeks. But I will be sure to start posting update when I get it done.

I am trying to get it in paint by April. The interior may not be 100% right away though.

As far as the cNp, the car is wired for it now. I just have to source the coils and connectors.

Dynamic Efi in my hot air..........
11.92 time slip.jpg
getting my tune closer each time. but guess who did not turn the datalog on.

Last edited:
Pulled the small cubed SBC out, and transferred most of the parts from that engine onto a spare 355 SBC that I had lying around. Just needed different Cometic head gaskets due to the larger bore. Now I am waiting on the cylinder heads to get back as I had the intake valves punched out from 1.84", to, well, let's just say they will flow pretty damn good now. Cam is still the 23x/23x, but I did get a set of stronger valve springs for when the heads get back. Also am going to need to install a much higher stall than the one I originally had plans to put in. Should make for a nice and high RPM screamer, just wish this snow would subside already. Hoping to have some updates very soon...