Dynamic EFI EBL Flash System For GM Sequential V6 Boosted Engines....

graph for my latest run new best time 11.87
11.87 run.JPG

No converter lock up. Pushed shifter to far and went to OD at the end of run. ( driver error) That is why. Speed was at 110. When I was in 112 range on slower runs

Bob, nice run. The picture of the three TB's is great, bet that turned some heads as they drove by.

For the performance numbers, pan the graph so that just as the car moves is right at the 0 second mark (far left of graph grid). That is just as the MPH number goes off zero is at the 0 second mark.

RemoveBeforeFlight

There is a fourth TB here in Vegas that will come online soon
There is a video of the run from inside and outside. In the hot air section

Last edited:
Data on graph looks great, congrats. RBF is right though, pan the graph...

Edit: Here is mine again, note the mph in the box being just above 0-mph...

I let off early during this hit, and the flexplate cracked when it grabbed at 2.5 seconds...

f1d977f2-73b9-498a-93a9-851b53ddcfdf_zpse1f57a9f.jpg

Last edited:
I'll have mine up and running in the late spring. Just gotta get it in paint, and get the CnP finished up. Looking good guys, thanks for the continuous updates.

I'll have mine up and running in the late spring. Just gotta get it in paint, and get the CnP finished up. Looking good guys, thanks for the continuous updates.

... get her done, eager to see numbers !!!!! :)

Edit: Was just comparing my graph to Bob's up top, look at the difference in stall speed. I'm at 1700-RPM at launch and he's at 4400-RPM. My flexplate cracking was the engine's way of telling me to get that damn stock converter out of there already lol. Btw, just caught that video in the hot air section Bob, awesome! (y)

Edit: Was just comparing my graph to Bob's up top, look at the difference in stall speed. I'm at 1700-RPM at launch and he's at 4400-RPM. My flexplate cracking was the engine's way of telling me to get that damn stock converter out of there already lol. Btw, just caught that video in the hot air section Bob, awesome! (y)
Thanks....

I'm getting there. I'll have most of the parts for the CnP here pretty soon. Then just gotta wire the MAPs and load a tune. I will just be firing it up to move it around so I can get it painted. I'll have pics/updates soon enough!

Received my CnP conversion for the TYPE II, I also picked up some 6.0 coils with brackets and plugs. I started to make a bracket to bolt to the valve cover, but it is ultimately not good looking, so I went the route of everyone else and started to mount them to the valve covers. Thanks BobR for the tips and info.

Here is a quick pic after getting a few hoes done, I'll snap some more pictures later.

IMG_20150331_224629.jpg

Since I have all the factory wire looms and the like, the passenger and drivers valve cover with have the coils mounted differently, but it should look good.

Just a few more. I have to double check the clearance of the rocker arms to the jamb nuts holding the coils down.

DS Valve Cover 2.jpg DS Valve Cover 1.jpg PS Valve Cover 1.jpg

The wiring is done also, I'll get some pictures tonight of everything back together.

Thank you! Any week now, I have to get the body back together up to the radiator support to mount the radiator and coolers, then I'll fire it up.

I got it all wired up. I just have to fabricate a cover. Got the car back on the ground and started fitting body panels back on.
uploadfromtaptalk1428253668868.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1428253684722.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1428253699018.jpg

Looks great, if only GM used black epoxy to seal the CnP coils... Can't have everything :D, guess GM never figured that we'd be using them on our turbo Buick's :LOL:

RemoveBeforeFlight

Thanks, you are so right on the epoxy. Lol, I guess if this was a weekend only show car I'd figure out how to coat that, maybe with some plasti-dip.