Do you ever get the feeling...

Its Back!!

I finally got my car back from the paint shop. I guess it's time to start putting things back together. :D

Attachments

• DSCN1477.jpg
    DSCN1477.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 182
  • DSCN1478.jpg
    DSCN1478.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 179
  • DSCN1479.jpg
    DSCN1479.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 172
Looks good. You going to go with the stock rims?

Can't wait to see it.

Mike B.

Looks good Niel, what would look sharp is painting the bumpers white & black window trim molding.

Neal that car is going to look great once put back together. Only one question though..when is that Stage II engine going in? Also,are you going to put the Vector 8.5 out back?:wink: That car would be a super sleeper!

Looks good Niel, what would look sharp is painting the bumpers white & black window trim molding.
X2
My car was JUST loaded on a flatbed off to get sprayed white also. My bumpers are going white with the bumperettes shaved off. I'll post some photos so you can see it. I love the way it looks even in primer it gave me a hard on :D

Once bitten by the Buick bug forever infected.GOOD LUCK Neil.It aint like you don't know what to expect.

REG

I can vouch for Benny's paint jobs; he did several cars for me.
I'm shocked he did that white one so fast. Mine took a little bit longer...

Looks Great.

Is Adrian still there doing the body work?

I can vouch for Benny's paint jobs; he did several cars for me.
I'm shocked he did that white one so fast. Mine took a little bit longer...

Looks Great.

Is Adrian still there doing the body work?

Adrian is still there and his body work is excellent. Most of this car was done by his brother Joe (Jose). He is very good also and I'm really pleased with the results.

Neal

If anyone in the area needs a paint job, Benny is the Man! He even showed me a few tips and tricks- very cool bunch down there.:cool:

Thanks for the PM's guys.
Yup...not looking for a show car job.
Just good paint for my daily driver street sweeper:biggrin:

Thanks for the PM's guys.
Yup...not looking for a show car job.
Just good paint for my daily driver street sweeper:biggrin:
Chicken, go to Home Depot get a couple of gallons of water base house paint & a nice roller. Then bring it to me & I will beat this Benny's price.

I figured Tim could buy a case of Krylon and we could rattle car his car flat black for an old school hotrod look. :D

Neal