Do you ever get the feeling...

Don't forget to keep a pile of speedydry stuff or some puppy litter under it's tail pipe....it like to leave steamy dooky mines laying around.

Chicken your slipping, Aren't you going to ask me If I wanna race.

Even I know not to challenge Papa Lou to a race when it involves his own Turbo Buick. I aint so dumb...:rolleyes:
No challenge to your title here. What Ralph sold it to me for was fair but these Regals don't bring a lot of money & I can't get buried in it. I'm just restoring it back to stock that way when I go to sell it & always eventually do, somebody will get a real nice car with no smog or other expensive issues. So I'm just going to keep busy & have to amuse myself with that. Original clean lo. mi. cars with no problems are getting harder to come buy as they are now 25 years old. So if anyone is interested put your order in now. Till that time I will enjoy owning it.

Neal? wanna buy your old motor back? the on from your burgundy t-type.

Luis,

I've got a couple of other options right now. Not sure which way I want to go and if I really want to spend the $$. That's a bitchen motor though.

Neal

What Ralph sold it to me for was fair but these Regals don't bring a lot of money & I can't get buried in it. I'm just restoring it back to stock that way when I go to sell it & always eventually do, somebody will get a real nice car with no smog or other expensive issues. So I'm just going to keep busy & have to amuse myself with that. Original clean lo. mi. cars with no problems are getting harder to come buy as they are now 25 years old. So if anyone is interested put your order in now. Till that time I will enjoy owning it.

Lou,

I'm glad you've figured out how not to get "buried" in Turbo Buicks. I don't seem to have the sense to keep myself from ending up upside down in them.;)

Neal

No challenge to your title here. What Ralph sold it to me for was fair but these Regals don't bring a lot of money & I can't get buried in it. I'm just restoring it back to stock that way when I go to sell it & always eventually do, somebody will get a real nice car with no smog or other expensive issues. So I'm just going to keep busy & have to amuse myself with that. Original clean lo. mi. cars with no problems are getting harder to come buy as they are now 25 years old. So if anyone is interested put your order in now. Till that time I will enjoy owning it.

OK....I'll bight....wanna race?
:biggrin:

Lou,

I'm glad you've figured out how not to get "buried" in Turbo Buicks. I don't seem to have the sense to keep myself from ending up upside down in them.;)

Neal
Niel don't think for a moment I don't get tempted. The only problem is everyone wants a GN & the Regals don't get the respect when you go to sell them. Plus the smog issues & a stock clean TR is getting to be a rare commodity.

Making progress

Guys,

I know this thread got a bit off topic but I wanted to post up some more pics to show I'm actually still working on my car. It's been in the body shop for 4-5 weeks. I'm hoping I might get it back before next weekend. The first pics were taken earlier this week and the others were taken today.

Neal

Attachments

• DSCN1444.jpg
    DSCN1444.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 235
  • DSCN1447.jpg
    DSCN1447.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 243
  • DSCN1449.jpg
    DSCN1449.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 240
  • DSCN1450.jpg
    DSCN1450.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 248
Looking good. I hope this means that your going to keep it a while.:cool:

Mike B.

Looking good. I hope this means that your going to keep it a while.:cool:

Mike B.

Mike,

I'm planning on keeping this one for a while. I'm already buried in the project so I'll need to use it as a daily driver so I can justify what I've spent so far.;)

Neal

Mike,

I'm planning on keeping this one for a while. I'm already buried in the project so I'll need to use it as a daily driver so I can justify what I've spent so far.;)

Neal

Good to hear.

Brutal-6 Racing lives...

Mike B.

What body shop are you using? My original paint has seen better days.

The car is at Benny's Auto body in San Diego. Benny is a great guy and I've known him for years. He's done a few cars for me before and a number of cars for other board members too. If you need his # let me know.

Neal