Do you ever get the feeling...

Soooo, you going to keep us in suspense....? You building an 8 sec Stage motor on the side? :biggrin:

Don't make me start staking out Britt's place for spy photos. :cool:

For right now I'm just trying to get to the point of having a presentable daily driver car. After that it will depend on how soon I get bored with the performance level. More than likely that will happen sooner rather than later. :cool:

Neal

For right now I'm just trying to get to the point of having a presentable daily driver car. After that it will depend on how soon I get bored with the performance level. More than likely that will happen sooner rather than later. :cool:

Neal

If this were facebook, I would click "like" for this post.

Neal

So, what you are saying the day it gets back from paint, that night you will start the stage swap? :biggrin:

Yeah, this would get a huge LIKE!!!!!! :tongue:

Lou, not taking up for him, he was however my mentor when I first got into these cars. Then Jeff, Scott and his Dad, Morgan, Nick Micale, and You....Ahhh, the fleas are really starting to itch now...lol

Neal, forget about the GTO, start building that puppy!

Lou, not taking up for him, he was however my mentor when I first got into these cars. Then Jeff, Scott and his Dad, Morgan, Nick Micale, and You....Ahhh, the fleas are really starting to itch now...lol

Raymond: For your sake, and the sake of your family, I hope that you are correct in diagnosing those as fleas and not, well, never mind. Those fleas don't pole vault, do they?

Gary, how could I have forgotten about you on my list of names! Yeah, they don't pole vault yet, but, you might have to show us all how to do it young man:D

Ray,

The further I get into this the more I ponder where I want to take it to. I'm already looking at bigger turbos and I/Cs. I'm not sure my finances can keep up with my need for speed.:mad:

I'm going to drop by the body shop and see how things are pgogressing tomorrow. I'll snap a few more pics of the progress.

Neal

Ray,

The further I get into this the more I ponder where I want to take it to. I'm already looking at bigger turbos and I/Cs. I'm not sure my finances can keep up with my need for speed.:mad:

I'm going to drop by the body shop and see how things are pgogressing tomorrow. I'll snap a few more pics of the progress.

Neal

Neal,

The force is with you brother. lol

Really though, just think of it this way. You now, know what works to goooo faster. You have have also learned over the last few years, what combos work, and the ones that don't. I'm very confident that you will continue to come up with a very strong combo that will hurt the feeling's of the average Joe all the while driving to the track, busting off a 9 sec, possible 8 sec pass with a stage II, then driving all the way back to San Diego.:eek:

Aforementioned, yeah the pocket book may take a tole......But, DUDE, it so well worth it. Get rid of the GTO slow, the Buicks are so much cooler:D

Thanks Ralph !

Well I bought Ralphs car today & now I'm scratching my head wondering why I needed it. I guess I just felt sorry for it or maybe jealous of Niel getting all the attention. I'm in the process of fixing all the little details.Starting with removing all the early ATR speed equipment that is going into the dumpster or donating it to mean chicken & watch him use it to drop into the 10's. I also didn't want to show up to any Buick events with something other than & suffer the same indignation as our beloved moderator whose only sin was to retire & buy a Cadillac.

Well I bought Ralphs car today & now I'm scratching my head wondering why I needed it. I guess I just felt sorry for it or maybe jealous of Niel getting all the attention. I'm in the process of fixing all the little details.Starting with removing all the early ATR speed equipment that is going into the dumpster or donating it to mean chicken & watch him use it to drop into the 10's. I also didn't want to show up to any Buick events with something other than & suffer the same indignation as our beloved moderator whose only sin was to retire & buy a Cadillac.

Bought Ralphs car?
You need to be more specific....he has a hundred of 'em....which one did you buy?:biggrin:

Bought Ralphs car?
You need to be more specific....he has a hundred of 'em....which one did you buy?:biggrin:

If he bought this one, he'll need to get it off it's diet of pizza and bread sticks. It's stool sample was sent in, and found that it's cholestorol level was way too high, and it's boost level was way too low. :eek::D

042.jpg

041.jpg

Mike B.

Congrats Lou! The SW section is getting pretty interesting now... Neal back in the game, now Lou... :biggrin:
Back in the game ? when did I ever leave. If I don't happen to own a car at the moment there is always someone else s parked at my shop being worked on or on the phone helping some poor desperate soul. I see these damn things in my sleep lol

Bought Ralphs car?
The white one silly. The racing stripes have been removed & it's all white now. I got bored & needed some drama in my life. After seeing how Gary has suffered because of the Cadillac scandal I took that as a warning & had to act less I also be labeled as a turn coat & lose my seniority.

The white one silly. The racing stripes have been removed & it's all white now. I got bored & needed some drama in my life. After seeing how Gary has suffered because of the Cadillac scandal I took that as a warning & had to act less I also be labeled as a turn coat & lose my seniority.
Don't worry, Lou, you and I will always be old, no way to lose our seniority.

Back in the game ? when did I ever leave. If I don't happen to own a car at the moment there is always someone else s parked at my shop being worked on or on the phone helping some poor desperate soul. I see these damn things in my sleep lol

Didn't mean you weren't working on the cars, we all know better. :D

I just mean that even though it a awesome to see guys like you and Neal working on others' rides and offering up gobs of advice and guidance, it is even better when you guys actually have your OWN to make the rest of us jealous with. :biggrin:

I guess I just sleep better knowing you two have Turbo Buicks now. The planets are back in alignment... :cool:

Didn't mean you weren't working on the cars, we all know better. :D

I just mean that even though it a awesome to see guys like you and Neal working on others' rides and offering up gobs of advice and guidance, it is even better when you guys actually have your OWN to make the rest of us jealous with. :biggrin:

I guess I just sleep better knowing you two have Turbo Buicks now. The planets are back in alignment... :cool:
I bet between Niel & I we have about 45 years of experience between us on these cars. Just call us one car stupid !

Don't forget to keep a pile of speedydry stuff or some puppy litter under it's tail pipe....it like to leave steamy dooky mines laying around.