Do not buy direct from Pypes Exhaust

jburnsinnj

Made the mistake of ordering an exhaust system for a GN from Pype's Exhaust. I was charged $500.00 plus $45.00 shipping, totaling $545.00 A few days later I saw the same system advertised on one of this sites sponsors page for $150.00 less. I called Pype's and they said they charge more "because they can and do".
Do not buy direct from Pypes !!! A real Rip Off Outfit.

Unfortunatley, when you by direct from the manufacturer, 99% of the time you are going to pay substantially more. I can only figure that the manufacturer does not want the hassle of individual sales, they have retailers for that.

SET UP A VENDOR ACCOUNT AND THE PRICE IS CHEAPER .. BUT YOU HAVE TO BUY A LOT TO GET BIG DISCOUNTS .. WHAT YOU PAID PYPES IS THE SET RETAIL PRICE IN WHICH THEY DISCOUNT TO VOLUME BUYER'S . SO EVERYONE CAN STILL MAKE MONEY ..

Most of the time I buy anything direct, it's cheaper! I will say I do plenty of research online to make sure I am getting the best deal. It would be nice if that vendor would honor the discount that was offered elsewhere. Thanks for the info!