DO NOT BUY FROM WORLD OF MOTORWORKS!!!!

david willard

These clowns will take your money, then argue with you for several weeks on why you have not recieved the parts. I still do not have part of my order. When I asked where it was, The answer was, I have people that are waiting six months or more, why are you in such a hurry? I do not believe that they have any stock, but they sure are good at spending your cash! If you do buy from these clowns, use a credit card, at least you can get your cash back. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CLOWNS EVER!!!!!!!!!!

I guess you missed the long thread about this guy already. If you buy with a credit card be prepared for double charges. And he is just a middle man, everything comes from other vendors such as Kirban. So look around someone else sells it!

Saw this guy at Carlisle- his help was telling people he was good friends with Kirban and Richard Clark.

What I still don't get us how he still hangs around all the Buick guys even with the shit he "does". I for one have had no experiences with the guy, but can't seem to want any with all the feedback he has had.

It puzzles me. To me it's like some people don't mind the guy and other would kill him if they wouldn't get caught. What's the deal?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

What I still don't get us how he still hangs around all the Buick guys even with the shit he "does". I for one have had no experiences with the guy, but can't seem to want any with all the feedback he has had.

It puzzles me. To me it's like some people don't mind the guy and other would kill him if they wouldn't get caught. What's the deal?

I'm in your boat. I bought zddp paste from him at a Casper's open house one year and that was it bc of feedback here. He knows how to stay friendly enough with the right people I guess.

I bought GNX dash stuff from Paul, used the PayPal, and really have no complaints except he is hard to reach for technical help, but so are many other people. I saw him at Richard Clark's gathering and didn't notice any tension between him and others.

The search function must have been down........:rolleyes:
Oh know it wasn't or isn't. I've read every thread there could be about the guy and his business. Just I don't understand how people can't be straight forward and shun the guy completely out. If he's does bad shit to random people and a lot of them at that, why beat around the bush?! Either you hate him all the time or you just are a shady person. That's what I don't get. I'm more of a straight forward person, which is why I have trouble understanding this situation and how people say one thing but do another.

Oh know it wasn't or isn't. I've read every thread there could be about the guy and his business. Just I don't understand how people can't be straight forward and shun the guy completely out. If he's does bad shit to random people and a lot of them at that, why beat around the bush?! Either you hate him all the time or you just are a shady person. That's what I don't get. I'm more of a straight forward person, which is why I have trouble understanding this situation and how people say one thing but do another.

My comment was directed at the OP.....

I'll just say I buy from him and so do others I know. Their is a lot of drama that happens and a lot of scams or people trying to get over on. Alot of people are afraid to to get involved in issues that happen. I recently seen a video of a scam somebody pulled on Jack Cotton and I don't wish this on anybody. A lot of people want parts but some times they either are waiting on a shipment or their supplier is filling their order before sending out others orders. It's reality, and some people get pissed off and jump on here before trying to resolve it with them and sometimes their demands are crazy what they want.

I deal with and have pry purchased from almost all vendors in the Buick community. and have been lucky. But lately their have been alot of scams being pulled that people try putting off on the vendor. They don't want no signature required or drop off to a different location, not to the billing address. To me I'm sorry but I don't think that they are wrong to try to protect their money and your parts unless you have a great relationship with that vendor. But in that case I seen the bad things that go wrong that you don't know why. We have very few people making stuff for our cars and the more people sit down and realize it before it's too late we will be paying thru the nose for our stuff.

I've seen where people wanted a special order item , the vendor takes the time to place the order them the person a few weeks later cancels the order and demands full repayment which to me is bs. Weather it's engraving or stitching or a special color somebody want's the vendor shouldn't absorb your indecision. And it's hard for them to give exact date's of shipping. I work for a major company and have seen a wait of a few weeks for parts from a local large company because they don't keep a large inventory on parts. Thats the way our goverment to big business by taxing your inventory even though you pay tax on the stuff you purchase.

I'll say he sells nice items, owns the baddest t-type I have ever seen, and attends multiple events and sponsors stuff at events. alot of people have pry met him at events or bought stuff from and do not even realize it's the person this stuff is about. I just hope that some people sit down and reflect on how all this stuff impacts our small and fragile community. And I'm not saying it's right to rip anybody off but to try and take time to resolve issues before airing the laundry out in public. You would be surprised how much better things could be. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

I was looking forward to ordering a set of Carbon Fiber door sill from there. Not sure when, but that is the only site iv seen that offers them.

Saw this guy at Carlisle- his help was telling people he was good friends with Kirban and Richard Clark.

My car was in the Invitational in Bldg "Y" near his trailer and I saw all the drama first hand. :rolleyes: His own help wanted to "Kick his ass". apparently he fired the kid and was going to make him get his own transportation back? The kid was working the next day...

wow,I've never had any problems with Paul.In fact hes helping me out with an F'd up powermaster as we speak.:)

No problems here with World of Motorworks. Just recently bought some brake parts from Paul. And a few weeks ago when some (cute) girl reversed her Aveo into my car and knocked my grill out, the only option to replace it was the new black grill that Paul was instrumental in manufacturing for our cars.

The referenced link addresses quality and fit of one product ,not the issues people have been having with credit card charges,etc. I really doubt you'll ever hear a supplier say much about a vendor purchasing his products- I guess a question to ask is "can he buy wholesale C.O.D."?

There are quite a few vendors and prior vendors and members that at one time or another have been accused of wrong doings. And I love how you say he is just a middleman. That proves to me that you don't know what you think you do. I'll just leave it at that. I'll put it this way though that he attends alot of Buick events and sells not only his stuff but items that other vendors sells where the vendors are not able or willing to attend because most will pry tell you weather you believe me or not it is not cost effective to go to to these events and cost you more money going and not even breaking even. So people like you can keep it up and when you keep seeing more and more events closing due to lack of support or prize money the blame can rest in your lap.