DO NOT BUY FROM WORLD OF MOTORWORKS!!!!

But to everyone who has been scammed's defense, all the reports on the different website it was posted, he did not defend himself. Either he is that much of a pushover or in fact he did do the deeds that were claimed by customers. Either way. When more than a few people publicly report shady dealings with the same person, it only goes to show you this guy is not to be trusted.

P.S.- It just took me some time to google his name and reread the horror stories. This thread of done for me.

49-blues Don't buy or sell to this guy- he is a uneducated novice that doesn't know what he wants and will blame you when things don't go his way and put the financial burden on the person who is only trying to help him out- cheap tightwad s should not own grand nationals!

That is what somebody has to say about you who has been around for a while lol

49-blues Don't buy or sell to this guy- he is a uneducated novice that doesn't know what he wants and will blame you when things don't go his way and put the financial burden on the person who is only trying to help him out- cheap tightwad s should not own grand nationals!

That is what somebody has to say about you who has been around for a while lol

Lol, well if you look at one of the threads I had started involving our veteran "49-blues", you can see quote for quote what went on during the personal messages. He did not say anything was falsely written. Everything was copied and pasted verbatim. So, I hope people don't think of me as an uneducated novice, but more as a noob to Grand Nationals. Oh I do know what I want, but it most likely won't be what you want ;).

Lol, well if you look at one of the threads I had started involving our veteran "49-blues", you can see quote for quote what went on during the personal messages. He did not say anything was falsely written. Everything was copied and pasted verbatim. So, I hope people don't think of me as an uneducated novice, but more as a noob to Grand Nationals. Oh I do know what I want, but it most likely won't be what you want ;).

This goes for you as well!!!:mad:

isn't the owner of that company Paul Castle the owner of the famous Silver Bullet and the one featured on Black Air??

Yes same guy. What I don't understand is if he is so bad, why would he be in a documentary about the history of these cars.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yes same guy. What I don't understand is if he is so bad, why would he be in a documentary about the history of these cars.

I don't think Andrew who made the movie is as entrenched in the tr community as we are. It's a good film and probably better than a real tr guy would have made it. That said, Paul's car is amazing and his history in the community is worth putting in the film. His being in the film is no affirmation of his character. Plenty of great tr vendors weren't in the film and it doesn't make them unimportant or unethical.

Basically, being in a movie doesn't mean squat.

I don't think Andrew who made the movie is as entrenched in the tr community as we are. It's a good film and probably better than a real tr guy would have made it. That said, Paul's car is amazing and his history in the community is worth putting in the film. His being in the film is no affirmation of his character. Plenty of great tr vendors weren't in the film and it doesn't make them unimportant or unethical.

Basically, being in a movie doesn't mean squat........

You are correct Matt, neither does one or 2 disgruntled customers make a vendor unethical or bad, as there is usually 3 stories about a bad transaction - his, theirs and the truth?

I have known and dealt with Paul for years, and consider him an asset to the Buick community, and have heard both sides of the "story", and this is no place to air crap like that. :(

Charlie is doing the right thing, and I know he WILL follow through with action if needed. :)

On a more positive note, but a little off-topic? I did talk with Andrew the other day and he is working on a sequel which will be more "grass roots" about the turbo Buick community.

You are correct Matt, neither does one or 2 disgruntled customers make a vendor unethical or bad, as there is usually 3 stories about a bad transaction - his, theirs and the truth?

I have known and dealt with Paul for years, and consider him an asset to the Buick community, and have heard both sides of the "story", and this is no place to air crap like that. :(

Charlie is doing the right thing, and I know he WILL follow through with action if needed. :)

On a more positive note, but a little off-topic? I did talk with Andrew the other day and he is working on a sequel which will be more "grass roots" about the turbo Buick community.

Thanks Nick. My little dealings with Paul have always been positive and I really like your "three sides to every story" approach.

And yes, I learned from turbo Tom that they are doing another video with viewer submitted footage! Follow this link: http://www.gnmovie.com/sequel/ and put up your own footage and stop complaining about the first film! Not you Nick, but plenty of others have complained and here's the chance to do something about it. I'm pumped.

I think Paul's positives far overcome any negatives. I consider him a huge asset to the Buick community! The sorry thing would be he pull out of any or all events!

This thread was started in May and seemed to die immediatly after, then it got all spun up again this past Sunday. The OP hasn't had anything to say since May 22 so I'm thinking maybe his issue was resolved and all of this worrisome gnashing of teeth and wringing of hands is nothing but exactly that............

I will chime in with this, Paul Castle double charged me for a new set of wheels and has yet to refund me. I have been waiting over two months for my refnd and nothing. Every time I call I never get a call back and now the phone is disconnected. If I would have known about all the prior issues I would have gone with another vender but this was my first transaction with his company and certainly my last. Not returning my calls and charging me double for one items is FRAUD and it will be addressed the proper way. I have given this man plenty of time to make right on his wrong and nothing has come of it.

Here is another case of a customer that does not have or disclosed all the facts pertinent to this issue?

I just got off the phone with Paul and there is no fraud involved here as he does NOT have your money? :(

He did NOT double charge you. :eek:

The issue is your paypal funds are being held by them as they have not verified your account.

Paul was paid by your credit card for the wheels you received after the paypal funds were held by them. He said that they are "processing" to release funds back to you, but it will take a while yet?

It is very simple to contact Paul by e-mail, if you cannot reach him by phone. :)

Here is another case of a customer that does not have or disclosed all the facts pertinent to this issue?

I just got off the phone with Paul and there is no fraud involved here as he does NOT have your money? :(

The issue is your paypal funds are being held by them as they have not verified your account.

Paul was paid by your credit card for the wheels you received after the paypal funds were held by them. He said that they are "processing" to release funds back to you, but it will take a while yet?

It is very simple to contact Paul by e-mail, if you cannot reach him by phone. :)

Thanks Nick, since you have an open line with him maybe you can ask him to return my phone call since he has not done so after the past several times I hav called him. As far as the facts I will be happy to show and provide ALL my documentation that I have regarding this incident.

The issue is NOT with paypal, he received my funds and my paypal statement reflects this.

In a not shell what happened is I paid by my Visa / Capital One card and he charged it, the next day calls me and say their are problems with his system and asked that I pay via pay pal and he would refund my card. So I paid with pay pal EVERYTHING processed their is no and was no hold on the transaction. He refunded my Capital one card. I was then again charged a second time on my Capital one card. That one was NEVER refunded. This has been since April, I'm not buying processing time for that long and not a single returned call. It does not take 3+ months to process a refund to my Capital one card since the first time he refunded it was done the next day.

To sum it up I was charged 3 times, Once with PayPal and Twice with Capital One and only received one refund. I have paid twice and received one set of wheels. That is fraud my friend. I did not order two sets only one set and have been charged again to my credit card.

I will be happy as a lark to put this past everything and move on if I would just get my funds returned to my credit card as they should have been a long time ago and to have the dignity to receive a phone call about what is happening after being ensured several times by his son I would get a call back about this. I don't feel that I should be the one hunting down my credit, I am a customer making a purchase and the mistake or what ever you want to call it was on their end not mine. I haven't been nasty with anyone at their business but I am not going to be treated this way any longer by them.

:)

Truly this burns me up Nick, I WAS double charged and the fact that you are able to get ahold of him yet I can't? Why can he not pick up the phone and return my call? The customer who has been awaiting several call back over three months? Using you as a middle man does not make me fell any better about this issue. If you are able to moderate this for what ever reason and I get my funds returned to my card that works just as well.. I'm happy to chuck this up to a learning lesson on my end.

Truly this burns me up Nick, I WAS double charged and the fact that you are able to get ahold of him yet I can't? Why can he not pick up the phone and return my call? .

I understand your pain, but he was only paid once, and should have communicated this in detail to you. :confused:

Please try to reach him again by leaving a message or e-mail, and if you do not have a response from him in 24 hours, I will find out why he will not get back to you directly?

Thanks, we WILL get this worked out in your favor.

I understand your pain, but he was only paid once, and should have communicated this in detail to you. :confused:

Please try to reach him again by leaving a message or e-mail, and if you do not have a response from him in 24 hours, I will find out why he will not get back to you directly?

Thanks, we WILL get this worked out in your favor.

Thank you Nick for your assistance I truly do appreciate it. He may have been paid once but I was charged twice. Again, thank you for helping out :) I called again before I left work and it still say the phone is not connected/in service and I sent another email before I left work also. I will keep you posted.