SKITTLES, BUD LITE, AND??????

TIMINATOR

My business is no longer giving away SKITTLES, nor other Wrigley's products to customers!
THE BOWL IS GONE!
Note their new BLM/TRANS indoctrination packaging!
I do not reproduce it here due to possible copyright infringement!
SKITTLES WERE my favorite guilty pleasure. No more!
HAPPY BUD LITE TO SKITTLES and WRIGLEY'S!
GOOGLE, AND YOU SHALL SEE!
They have my e mail comments as of today, but never again, my cash!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Dentists and the ADA are crying!
TIMINATOR
P.S. I wonder if these woke marketing deals are just a way to temporarily depress these companies stock prices, to allow them to buy their stock back much cheaper, and wait till the customers forget about it, to reap more profits later.....

My business is no longer giving away SKITTLES, nor other Wrigley's products to customers!
THE BOWL IS GONE!
Note their new BLM/TRANS indoctrination packaging!
I do not reproduce it here due to possible copyright infringement!
SKITTLES WERE my favorite guilty pleasure. No more!
HAPPY BUD LITE TO SKITTLES and WRIGLEY'S!
GOOGLE, AND YOU SHALL SEE!
They have my e mail comments as of today, but never again, my cash!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Dentists and the ADA are crying!
TIMINATOR
P.S. I wonder if these woke marketing deals are just a way to temporarily depress these companies stock prices, to allow them to buy their stock back much cheaper, and wait till the customers forget about it, to reap more profits later.....
Whether it is old guy perspective, or seeing the reality of a decaying society, things look totally FUBAR. If you are lucky maybe some fruitcake will chime in and set you straight. You just need some good screeching and screaming along with being called a racist and a freak-o-phobe to get you calibrated.

I
My calibration is fine. Everyone has their own views on religion, politics, and sexuality. I have straight, gay, bi, Catholic, Protestant, Mormon, agnostic, and democrat friends, and we agree to disagree, and not try to influence each other. However we do have some cool discussions!
I do get offended at those that try to influence others CHILDREN for any reason, other than to teach them respect for others views, and posessions.
JMHO
TIMINATOR
It's a free country, I choose not to drink BUD LITE, or any beer at all, but the Skittles thing pisses me off.
Delete these posts if you wish.

Ahh Magda aka the gilfinator, cool as a cucumber
1322b272d0cfa8bbfd8daa8d250fd3fe.jpg

I've met your wife, SHE IS COOL!

However, for reasons unknown to me, your "cool women" statement might have a strong chance of not passing muster these days, considering..... LOL

I'm a single guy. Old, yes, decrepit, no.

BUT.......

Why is the need to ask "Were you born or have you ever been man?" a question I should have to ask to that "whatever" is talking to me?

EVER?

YIKES!!!!!!!!

Maybe I should just shorten it to "Are you a girl, in the strictest definition of one?"

"Please answer me with a non- Democrat definition, I need some reality here."

This is the world today.

I'm sorry to call it out, but, it is what it is.

My son is Fooked.

Last edited:
U guys going to see Metallica out there in a couple weeks? I'll be there be cool to meet u both

I'm too old for Mettalica, but we could meet up! T Guy might be young enuf, but regardless We'd both like to meet ya!
I met up with HensleyT a few weeks ago, lots cool folks here!