Dismal Alcohol Results

Means nothing. With Julio's tester, you should be seeing much more than 110psi at full blast, more like 170. Your pump is not pushing enough alky or you have a leak in your system.

That's what I thought, but was told, "even if it made 70 psi and was leaking.. that still would give enough alcohol to support lower 20's." As I understand new pumps run ~170-180.

What is the MAP voltage at 30psi?

No idea. I can test it and report back.

Pronto, thanks for the link. Perhaps a new pump is in order.

Last edited:
Run the tester and check the pump. We found 3 leaking pumps that way. Mine was leaking quite a bit. Others leaked at the lines.

Run the tester and check the pump. We found 3 leaking pumps that way. Mine was leaking quite a bit. Others leaked at the lines.

I know there is a very slow drip at the pressure side line under operation. At max pressure it might be a drip every 5 or so seconds. Should be tightened/sealed, but that wouldn't make the difference I am seeing.

dank GN, knob is set at ~8. (No numbers - old controller.)

Last edited:
I added 6 gallons of 100 unleaded and topped up with 91, so now there is ~94 octane mix in there. Turned up the boost a bit and went for a drive. 18 psi ~800 O2s, 0.0KR, and it feels real good.

Unsure what to do. As noted in the original post the meth is flowing at a rate of 131.6 pph through up pipe nozzle. Is that sufficient?

I added 6 gallons of 100 unleaded and topped up with 91, so now there is ~94 octane mix in there. Turned up the boost a bit and went for a drive. 18 psi ~800 O2s, 0.0KR, and it feels real good.
did you do anything to go from 780's at 16psi to 800s at 18psi?and is the alky still on?also are you getting mv readings in high gear at comparable rpms?

Really need a wide band O2 I run 17-18 psi with 0kr on 93 with stock ic.

Alky off. No where here to safely run up high gear yesterday. I'll deal with this later, now. In preparing for a cruise on Sunday I changed the oil and found copper, so new priorities. :)