Did this place shut down?

RU checking in.
Getting ready to start turning wrenches on my new to me daily this weekend if the weather holds and we don't melt.
It's just a little ole LF4.... No biggie....
:cool:

I'll oblige.

1657295078914.png

Facebook is the devil meme in 3-2-1..

Its not that. I use Facebook and for some stuff, like keeping in touch with friends is good but for tech stuff, its a piece of shit. The search engine is terrible, good luck finding something old. So all you get are people asking the same questions over and over again and then people getting to the point I got to 10+ years ago, they get sick of answering the same question over and over.

Here, there is a robust search engine that works (Most of the time) and tons of content.

Lets not even talk about people getting scammed on Facebook.

I concur Jay.
Good for friends and family, nothing else.
The red pill is, once you go down the rabbit hole and really find out the truth about what the "book of face's" real purpose is....
RUN!!!

Attachments

• leaves-facebook-leaves-instagram-rc-delete-delete-leaves-whatsapp-c-leaves-30436801-1631988953.png
    leaves-facebook-leaves-instagram-rc-delete-delete-leaves-whatsapp-c-leaves-30436801-1631988953.png
    177.4 KB · Views: 73
I always thought a lot of people on here were jerks unless you were in some wierd hugging circle of friends. The search feature is good though.

none of the photos load any more in the threads, were they all deleted?

Some stuff got lost due to our last hoster charging us for backups for years and then not having them. Some stuff is still being restored. Im not exactly sure where we are in the restore but I know its not done.

I always thought a lot of people on here were jerks unless you were in some wierd hugging circle of friends. The search feature is good though.

I dont have a club. Im kind of an asshole but if you come at me nicely, you usually dont get that.

There's some sharp people on here still. Ive made some suggestions to try to bring up traffic but Im just the guy behind the curtain.

We truly are a bunch of strange folks here, one could even say "jerks"........ Like the whole lot of us that can't stop messing with 35+ year old Buick's, for instance. :)

Shane and Jay bust their asses for us. Thanks, you two.

And thanks to all who come here and share!

We a
We are jerks. No hugging circle that I know of. Just a bunch of guys who have been around the block enough times and get tired of the same questions. But I guess if the individual knew the answer, they wouldn't ask the question.

We a

We are jerks. No hugging circle that I know of. Just a bunch of guys who have been around the block enough times and get tired of the same questions. But I guess if the individual knew the answer, they wouldn't ask the question.

Or they could use the awesome search function.

I haven't run into too many "jerks" on here. Perhaps I'm too crotchety too see them:cool::p.

Some people just ask the same Ol' questions BEFORE using the sweet magnifying glass in the upper right of the screen. Plus there's been a lot of scammers making BS posts & DM's which I'm sure may sour some folks, not to mention the opinionated sections on here. Can get heated at times but hey, that's how the world is. Brush it off, don't take it personal, & move on.

Ive
Its not that. I use Facebook and for some stuff, like keeping in touch with friends is good but for tech stuff, its a piece of shit. The search engine is terrible, good luck finding something old. So all you get are people asking the same questions over and over again and then people getting to the point I got to 10+ years ago, they get sick of answering the same question over and over.

Here, there is a robust search engine that works (Most of the time) and tons of content.

Lets not even talk about people getting scammed on Facebook.
I've never had a Facebook account, basic to a fault, your description of it validates my gut though.. just saying some things are VERY predictable - all good

Don't worry everybody, I'll always be here. Remember, pricks live forever. :ROFLMAO:
What's this fakebook you speak of?
And by the way, where's Grass Doctor? Hope an alligator didn't come out of
one of the golf course ponds and eat him! :eek: