Did this place shut down?

Aw guys, we aren't that big of jerks on here. Not compared to some of the other forums I've visited. My biggest thing with posting here is that my car is on a back burner for now so kind of not too involved with it right now. I visit here daily just to keep up, but since I've already asked all of those same questions before, I don't need to ask them again, :).

Haven’t seen Jerryl post in a while amongst others.

A lot of guys with A LOT of knowledge & knowledge.
Yeah, I miss Jerryl too, we had some decent convos, but I remember him saying he got a new job and was moving up north, so I guess he is busy with that.

B.T.W., that would still be to the south for you Canucks. :LOL:

Don't worry everybody, I'll always be here. Remember, pricks live forever. :ROFLMAO:
What's this fakebook you speak of?
And by the way, where's Grass Doctor? Hope an alligator didn't come out of
one of the golf course ponds and eat him! :eek:
dont you worry cheese burger.....im just gathering data and research....and in field studies for future stories....have joined some online dating sites after D day and its like shooting fish in a barrel LMAO..... @ jerryl will be back too....life changes sometimes....but ill always be around here!!!

dont you worry cheese burger.....im just gathering data and research....and in field studies for future stories....have joined some online dating sites after D day and its like shooting fish in a barrel LMAO..... @ jerryl will be back too....life changes sometimes....but ill always be around here!!!
recent demographic studies have proved that Miami and Orlando are some of the best testing areas!!!

recent demographic studies have proved that Miami and Orlando are some of the best testing areas!!!
1464380880-magda1.jpg

Just remember, Doc,

If she is legal, it doesn't matter how hot, how sweet or how great she might seem to be.... There's some guy, somewhere, who's already sick of all her bullshit. :cool:
Or she was sick of all his bullshit...right ?? It goes both ways brudda :cool:...we are all damaged !!! LOL....they love reckless abandomenent HA!!....

You know what dating is like after the age of 40???
It is like shopping in a thrift store....you are trying to find the least damaged one , that does not smell!!!!:p.....cheers my Guy!!

Or she was sick of all his bullshit...right ?? It goes both ways brudda :cool:...we are all damaged !!! LOL....they love reckless abandomenent HA!!....

You know what dating is like after the age of 40???
It is like shopping in a thrift store....you are trying to find the least damaged one , that does not smell!!!!:p.....cheers my Guy!!
Need to look In Better places of move around a couple of generations😉
Dating in the 40s is awesome.
I get more ass than a toilet seat🤣🤣

Need to look In Better places of move around a couple of generations😉
Dating in the 40s is awesome.
I get more ass than a toilet seat🤣🤣
I like the ones that still smell like pee pee....LMAO....ill stick to the strike zone of 25-35....LOL...

Yes
But the new newbies cant seem to find it😉
they want instant gratification ....and dont want to listen or learn....ASKHOLES!!!....almost all questions have been answered before ....that is why we resort to the lounge....:p:cool:

Last edited:
jerryl has moved from Texas? GodSpeed to you my Friend ......I hope everything works out well. You, amongst many others , have helped this virgin a ton. I'll be lurking & learnin'. Also, Thanks JayC for thework that you do for us .
.....Richie