Did this place shut down?

dont you worry cheese burger.....im just gathering data and research....and in field studies for future stories....have joined some online dating sites after D day and its like shooting fish in a barrel LMAO..... @ jerryl will be back too....life changes sometimes....but ill always be around here!!!

Only Fans is a dating site! Who knew. :ROFLMAO:
Being in FL, how about some super rich 80+ year old lady? You could be some real eye candy on her arm to show off to all her
friends. :LOL::LOL:
Remember, always carry a whisk broom to brush away the cobwebs when you have to do what she's paying you for.
And a clothes pin!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Only Fans is a dating site! Who knew. :ROFLMAO:
Being in FL, how about some super rich 80+ year old lady? You could be some real eye candy on her arm to show off to all her
friends. :LOL::LOL:
Remember, always carry a whisk broom to brush away the cobwebs when you have to do what she's paying you for.
And a clothes pin!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
maybe in the future... im working the strike zone ...the ones that still smell like pee pee....LMAO...

Aw guys, we aren't that big of jerks on here. Not compared to some of the other forums I've visited. My biggest thing with posting here is that my car is on a back burner for now so kind of not too involved with it right now. I visit here daily just to keep up, but since I've already asked all of those same questions before, I don't need to ask them again, :).

My car is on the back burner as well. I’m still buying parts and upgrading. I need to get my but out in the garage and get busy.
My oldest two keep me busy working overtime to repair and upgrade their ‘03 Bravada and ‘05 Trailblazer, at least the parts are the same.
It is frustrating answering the same questions, but I had the same questions myself at one time…… ok I still have a lot.
I think a lot of us came from and still belong to the GSCA with the Fast with Class mentality. With the value of stock appearing cars going up and trying to protect that, I feel there have been some fairly harsh responses to guys who ask about trendy mods that would be very hard to undo.

The Viking Warrior Double adjustable rear shocks came in the other day, but the fronts are a couple weeks out yet.

EC253D3F-A556-40EC-BA25-6B3309A30692.jpeg

My car is on the back burner as well. I’m still buying parts and upgrading. I need to get my but out in the garage and get busy.
My oldest two keep me busy working overtime to repair and upgrade their ‘03 Bravada and ‘05 Trailblazer, at least the parts are the same.
It is frustrating answering the same questions, but I had the same questions myself at one time…… ok I still have a lot.
I think a lot of us came from and still belong to the GSCA with the Fast with Class mentality. With the value of stock appearing cars going up and trying to protect that, I feel there have been some fairly harsh responses to guys who ask about trendy mods that would be very hard to undo.

The Viking Warrior Double adjustable rear shocks came in the other day, but the fronts are a couple weeks out yet.

View attachment 385704
Its perpetual, always something going on. I try to take the slow and steady approach anymore.

Still lurking 21 years later, it has gotten quiet compared to the old days. The search here is a great tool, and you can find a ton still. By the way, how much quicker will my car be after a Kenny Bell cold air kit? I heard 2 tenths and 2 MPH?
Don't sleep on that ram air kit, good for the street! Speaking of faster I think I just made my lawn tractor of a motorcycle faster :cool:

Screenshot_20220723-133154.png

images.jpeg

Still riding Nigel?

The kid and I have been doing quite a bit of trail riding, but about 3K miles on the bikes over the last year, but many hours off-road.
View attachment 385715
When I first saw this photo I thought, "Man, that's a big bike for such a small kid". It took me a minute to realize that there were no legs sticking out from under that coat and helmet. :oops::ROFLMAO: