Dickies Shirts with GN logo?

I have been looking for a hat that I would actually like wearing. I like the look of the hats you have, but do you make any that are fitted without the mesh support on the front, more like a floppy hat. Place at the mall has ones like these Create, customize, and buy Relaxer Slouch online at lids.com that I have thought about getting, but am worried about them getting it right. Let me know what you could make up because I would love to have one of these.

I have been looking for a hat that I would actually like wearing. I like the look of the hats you have, but do you make any that are fitted without the mesh support on the front, more like a floppy hat. Place at the mall has ones like these Create, customize, and buy Relaxer Slouch online at lids.com that I have thought about getting, but am worried about them getting it right. Let me know what you could make up because I would love to have one of these.

If you want buy the hat and ship it to me I'll put whatever logo you want on it and send it back!

kirban 2 cents worth

Like your ideas on shirts they come in long sleeve? One comment at least on the T-Type I think the copy should be a tad bit lower to the top of the pocket?

You being near by etc if you want, advise you can set up at our open house April 18th...not really charging any money but welcome to set up bring your own table. I have no control over the weather so you would be outside near our entrance.
Probably request a donation of something for a raffle. Jays GN is the other vendor that is coming.

We are getting a good response. Email me denniskirban@yahoo.com

Sweet Ballcaps

Bought a black cap with the "T" logo... great quality. Fast safe and reliable transaction. I will do business with this boardmember again in a nano second... Philly tried to leave feedback in your trader rating but the thred kept telling me the URL for the original deal thread was invalid... figured I'd give you a plug.... Ben

TTT

Whats your paypal and how much for the gn shirts and i may send you a hat too cause i got a big head so the biggest fitted on the shelf it the lids store in the mall wont fit lol..what is the charge and where do i send it to?

Philly, do u do floor mats? The logos used by u are the best I've seen so far...it'd be nice to see them on some floor mats. :cool:

I would buy one. I like where the GN logo is but maybe the 6 logo on the back centered just below the collar? Not really feeling it on the sleeve

Philly, do u do floor mats? The logos used by u are the best I've seen so far...it'd be nice to see them on some floor mats. :cool:

I can but you would have to sent me the raw carpet material. I would put the design on and then you would have to take the carpet to a local shop that does interior work and they could put them together for you. I've done this for trunk kits and such in the past.

I would buy one. I like where the GN logo is but maybe the 6 logo on the back centered just below the collar? Not really feeling it on the sleeve

That's the nice thing about "custom embroidery. I can put anything anywhere you like! :)